Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Will Diof be the main Opp of Foppa in this season?

Bonetti (GM of Foppa), said in an interview, that they know everyone wants Diouf to play, the supporters and so on, and she will, but they know she is only 19, so they didnt want her to get this responsability alone, there is why they signed Blair Brown. ;)

• guess yamamay might be a really good choice :D

Also Piacenza, Villa, Chieri or Modena I suppose

I have a question for not-italians: which matches of the italian championship you was be able to see online? Only matches broadcasted on italian tv? Did u find a way to see matches from sportube.tv in websites such as sportlemon or something similar?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have a question for not-italians: which matches of the italian championship you was be able to see online? Only matches broadcasted on italian tv? Did u find a way to see matches from sportube.tv in websites such as sportlemon or something similar?

Sportube is available also outside of Italy, I watched a lot of matches there in the last years.

• Bonetti (GM of Foppa), said in an interview, that they know everyone wants Diouf to play, the supporters and so on, and she will, but they know she is only 19, so they didnt want her to get this responsability alone, there is why they signed Blair Brown. ;)

Ok, but in my opinion Blair Brown will sit on bench most of time. Diouf is much better than her, and I'm pretty sure she will be one of the best opposites worldwide very very soon. She is the Italian Gamova.

• Caterina Bosetti will hardly play this season in my opinion. I wish she could be in another team.

Actually I think due to the foreign player limit she will play a lot. Mojica, Barun, Klineman and Veljkovic should be starters and Bosetti is better than Vigano, so probably she will be the other OH in first six.

• Caterina Bosetti will hardly play this season in my opinion. I wish she could be in another team.

You are totally wrong, Malagurski and Klineman are such great scorers but they are awful at reception. That's why Caterina will play a lot this year, she is a wonderful all-around volley player.

• You are totally wrong, Malagurski and Klineman are such great scorers but they are awful at reception. That's why Caterina will play a lot this year, she is a wonderful all-around volley player.

I'm anxious to see how Malagurski comes back. She's been away for so long and she was in very good form prior to her injury. I also agree that Caterina will play a lot. She is a much better receiver than both Klineman and Malagurski. If Malagursksi comes back in similar form I'd actually prefer her over Barun as an OPP.

• I have a question for not-italians: which matches of the italian championship you was be able to see online? Only matches broadcasted on italian tv? Did u find a way to see matches from sportube.tv in websites such as sportlemon or something similar?

There were livestreams for some regular season matches and the playoffs. I watched some of the semis and the whole finals series online last season. The finals I uploaded in youtube (volleyvids).

Like Matthias said, sportube works outside of Italy. Sportlemon had links to some matches also. I also have an account at bet365.com which has livescores and/or video (unavailable in some countries).

• Sportube is available also outside of Italy, I watched a lot of matches there in the last years.

There were livestreams for some regular season matches and the playoffs. I watched some of the semis and the whole finals series online last season. The finals I uploaded in youtube (volleyvids).

Like Matthias said, sportube works outside of Italy. Sportlemon had links to some matches also. I also have an account at bet365.com which has livescores and/or video (unavailable in some countries).

But there are link for sportube match on sportlemon?

I bet the matches you watched on sportlemon was the final of the championship, the cup and just one in the other weeks... (matches broadcasted also by television) and not by sportube (they are 2 matches at the same time and you had the possibility to choose what to watch

I ask it because this year I wont be able to use sportube because it works only with windows and mac but I have linux :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I bet the matches you watched on sportlemon was the final of the championship, the cup and just one in the other weeks... (matches broadcasted also by television) and not by sportube (they are 2 matches at the same time and you had the possibility to choose what to watch

I don't remember exactly, which matches i watched on sportube and which on sportlemon. But i guess your quote could be correct. Last season was the first, i try to follow the italian league. I really like to hear the italian fans singing their different slogans. And i especially remember one quite emotional italian tv commentator (his favourite words are "MAMMA MIA"!!! :D ).

• I don't remember exactly, which matches i watched on sportube and which on sportlemon. But i guess your quote could be correct. Last season was the first, i try to follow the italian league. I really like to hear the italian fans singing their different slogans. And i especially remember one quite emotional italian tv commentator (his favourite words are "MAMMA MIA"!!! :D ).

It was Andrea Lucchetta XD :thumbsup:

• Well, Andrea Lucchetta it's not only the guy who often says "Mamma mia" :rolll:
    Very good technical comments on each point played :teach:
    a "must" in world volleyball tv 8)

• "Mu-ro-ne Mu-rone-Murone "
    yes but not vs Villa I hope ... :box:
    Lucchetta uses to say : " Ma quella stampata ! " (= printed) or " stampatone" when there is a beautiful block ( =muro in Italian) :woohoo:

• I hate "murone"! It was unsopportable and not so polite the way some busto fans did it... Sometimes I saw some of them doing it in a vulgar way.... I don't think it is correct at all do this kind of support for your team...

Lucchetta makes me laugh everytime, he is fantastic!