Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Today: Conegliano-Torino (sportlemon at 20:30 CET)
    Urbino-Piacenza

Tomorrow: Busto-Villa (sportube)
    Modena-Crema
    Giaveno-Bergamo
    Bologna-Pesaro

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Calloni's blocks, Nikolova and Conegliano's team spirit are really great to watch tonighyt! such a good team!
    they're leading 2-1 agaisnst Chieri Torino...
    it is clear that Torino is not a team yet...just players playing by herself in some parts of the game! and Camera is better than Bechis for now!

• Camera better than Bechis? Are you fucking kidding me???

What a match between Conegliano and Chieri! I expected an easy win for Chieri but they won 2-3 and the last set ended 18-20!

Piacenza won in Urbino 1-3!

Tomorrow the derby

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• not at all!! bechis's ball were often unprecise, especially the ones for the outside hitters, too long or too far from the net! moreover she was really predictable: her settings were high and slow and the block had all the time to move and be there in time!
    really good tie break...and Rossetto is a monster in defense! :super: I'm sorry for Conegliano, I hope they'll manage to gain their first victory also in Pala Verde!

• Camera is better than Bechis since more than a year :whistle: Bechis was a very promising player some time ago but she didn't make any progress in the last 2 years or so, I find her quite overrated actually...last season in Novara she was bad and in the matches I've watched so far of Chieri she didn't look any better...

• Camera is better than Bechis since more than a year :whistle: Bechis was a very promising player some time ago but she didn't make any progress in the last 2 years or so, I find her quite overrated actually...last season in Novara she was bad and in the matches I've watched so far of Chieri she didn't look any better...

that's right...she had a positive year in Urbino and a good one in Novara but now she kind of stopped her development!

• Today yamamay-villa cortese :thumbup:

at 18:00 CET, sportube2 :thumbsup:

• What a set by the butterflies !!! :thumbsup: 8o
    Today the best game of Faucette I've ever seen. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    And if didn't find Leonardi extraordinary at Istanbul, she's very good against Villa ! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• so far, excellent game for Lombardo (who replaced Marcon) too :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Great 3rd set for Busto, from 12-16 to 25-20 :thumbsup: But they're still faaaar away from their best performance...

Which best performances ? Those of last year I suppose.
    Well, the main problem is the opposite because if Faucette can play like that until the end of the season ...
    The big advantage for Busto is the quality of the roster ; after the main 7 they get Lombardo, Caracuta, Bisconti, Brinker and Pisani :thumbup: