Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Which best performances ? Those of last year I suppose.
    Well, the main problem is the opposite because if Faucette can play like that until the end of the season ...
    The big advantage for Busto is the quality of the roster ; after the main 7 they get Lombardo, Caracuta, Bisconti, Brinker and Pisani :thumbup:

This team isn't comparable to last year because 3 players in first 7 have changed...with best performance I mean what I consider the team is capable of judging from the individual players. For example, Lloyd's connection her MBs is not very good yet, and even though Kozuch has never been and will never be a power hitter, right now she does 90% tactical attacks and all her hard spikes are blocked or a mistake, and she can certainly do better than that. Also Marcon can play better, today Lombardo replaces her very well but Marcon was weak in all matches so far...

• Yamamay have won 4 games in a row. I think, we finally getting some respect to girls. Brave Ragazze :super:

2nd set was the fantastic, they went from 18-22 to 29-27 :drink:

Why Maren didn't play today's game ? She was singing Neh Nah Neh on the subs corner :lol: when she saw the last time.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I'm happy for Bergamo..another victory against Giaveno! good girls :super: :super:
    busto arsizio managed also to overcome villa (I really liked folie!!)...good game also by Lombardo, and this is positive: Marcon who was thought to be basically irrepleaceble for her defense and reception can rest in bench :super: peacefully...this is also the strenght of a team!

bologna is going down and down... :down:

• In first two sets yamamay played so badly(at least when i watched) but im glad that they beat villa cortese 8o Kozuch has been doing good things after bad starting and i think she does 80 % what is expected from her.She made 17 points yesterday and its not bad.I think yesterday we saw how the game changed when yamamay had a OH which had both good reception and attacking,lombardo made her job well i guess brinker can do it also.When marcon is on court maybe reception is ok(which im not so agree)but just reception is not enough to win.

• Kozuch at 80 % ? at 90 % ?
    Who says better or worse ? ;)

• Thank you Stacy for all the years that you've dedicated to volleyball family with your game and character! We all wish you the best in your new journey!

Definitely will be missed!

• it is really sad but I think it has been a hard decision for her...her words are really deep and meaningful! I appreciate her also as a person! she'll do her best as usual, so I wish her all the best!

Same for me... I don't really care about her titles, medals or awards, but the character she showed, the message she carried around, especially in the last 2 years, her warrior spirit, interview for Pallavoliamo - that's what I will remember.

• Some amazig rallies of the tie break between Conegliano and Chieri https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd…dffe54c7fa22f607ac9940211

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Busto 19
    Piacenza 18
    Bergamo 18
    Conegliano 14
    Modena 14
    Chieri 13
    Villa 13
    Crema 11
    Pesaro 10
    Giaveno 9
    Urbino 4
    Bologna 1

Yesterday: Piacenza-Giaveno 3-0 (now Piacenza is at 21)
    Today: Busto-Bologna
    Crema-Villa
    Pesaro-Urbino (sportube)
    Chieri-Modena
    Bergamo-Conegliano

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• links?

• Busto 22
    Piacenza 21
    Bergamo 21
    Modena 17
    Villa 16
    Conegliano 14
    Chieri 13
    Crema 11
    Pesaro 10
    Giaveno 9
    Urbino 7
    Bologna 1

Busto-Bologna 3-0 (25-15 25-17 25-14)

Crema-Villa 1-3 (17-25 25-20 26-28 17-25)

Pesaro-Urbino 1-3 (25-16 21-25 20-25 22-25)

Piacenza-Giaveno 3-0 (25-13 25-17 26-14)

Chieri-Modena 0-3 (21-25 22-25 22-25)

Bergamo-Conegliano 3-1 (26-24 23-25 25-18 25-21)