The 2013 CEV Cup

• I love how Kim tries to lift Paula's spirits :heart:

• The line judges in some countries are just sickening again and again :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Bednarek's spike was not even close to being out!!! At least this time the referee saw it better...

And on it goes, Seda's spike is faaaaar out and the other line judge says it's in and the referee follows him :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Seda's attack was sooo out of the line :mad: :down:

• Referees :down:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Could the Turkish fans be any more disgusting than whistling when the rally is stopped because of Lena's injury??? :thumbdown:

These people have no idea what sport is about!!! :hit:

Totally agree :!:

• That disgusting Turkish line referees once again! Are there any limits to this? You can't help it but support Fakro! Why does almost every international game in Turkey has to turn into an ugly scandal? :down:

• so get angry with the referees and get angry also with all the turkish teams.... wonderful idea :roll:

• That disgusting Turkish line referees once again! Are there any limits to this? You can't help it but support Fakro! Why does almost every international game in Turkey has to turn into an ugly scandal? :down:

It's totally true and it has been the same in Azerbaijan recently, I think it was in Azerrail's match vs Busto.

I think CEV needs to find a solution for that, maybe they should bring their own line judges at least for final matches instead of having them provided by the organizer. It makes the referees' lives hard too when they can't trust their line judges, sometimes there simply are balls the referees don't see because a player is standing between the referee and the ball, so they have no other choice but following what the line judge signals, and it is disgusting how those people with their false patriotism abuse their role to help the home team!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Totally agree :!:

Me too! I hate them!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.