The 2013 CEV Cup

• yeah he should be fired being an assistant coach when fener won 3 turkish league titles plus cl campaigns didn't he learn at least how to strategize properly? :wall: :aww:

• HOW STUPID KAMIL IS!!!!!!!!
    I hate Fener's coach :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Söz has been a disaster as coach so far in this season, but it's not only the coach :whistle: :whistle: Except Kim, Berg and Eda..all the others are very average players :win:

• Söz has been a disaster as coach so far in this season, but it's not only the coach :whistle: :whistle: Except Kim, Berg and Eda..all the others are very average players :win:

wait eda is not in the game so she's not counted :lol:

• so congrttulayions fakro for winning the cup this year :cup:

• COngrats Muszyna :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: They MORE than deserved it today :teach: :teach: :cup: :cup:

• Muszyna's players should wear Serena's William t-shirts - 'The ball was IN'

• Poor Kamil Soz, poor Fenerbahçe, poor Paula, poor Ipek and poor Seda.

Anyway, I am in love with Fenerbahçe's fans, always cheering and helping the team!

Muszyna played better as team, every player helped with her best skills. :cup:

• And of course there just had to be another absolutely ridiculous line decision short before the end :whistle:

Congrats to Muszyna, I have nothing against Fenerbahce but I'm happy that the better team won and not the team that got 2-3 points every set from obviously wrong line decisions...

• Hopefully muszyna won though the crazy line referees. :thumbup: .This is so annoying hope fivb finds a solution for it.Muszyna was much better and played a team game,big congrats to muszyna

• Fener did not play well today. Their reception was very bad :down:

I was supporting Fenerbahçe, but Muszyna deserved to win...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congrats Muszyna,deserved title !

• And i hope claming that turkish clubs are much better will end after this match.Everytime volley shows that it doesnt matter how expensive your club or has how many expensive players.If u dont play team game its just losing like eczacıbası

• Congrats Muszyna. Very balanced team, and great performances from Bednarek and Popovic I thought.