2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Costagrande is training ...

• 4th victory at tie-break on 4 played for Dominicana :dance6:
    Bethania :cheesy:

• great victory by las reinas del caribe!!!!!! amazing job by de la cruz (30+ pts ????), mambru and castillo. and all others did their job well.

i think DOM has good chances against AZE, maybe even against JPN, but it remains to be seen if they can beat CHN, US, BRA, RUS in the future.

• now we are going to play all matches left just as formality ??? i didnt like this point system..

in today's game...the difference btw Usa and Turkey were mistakes and middles...
    Kübra was inefficient...i liked Naz's game. She played well. However she should use Kübra more in the other matches..Bahar made lots of serving errors..Seda played better than i had expected..Gözde was best player of Turkish side...Neriman should have played better.
    Usa is more stable than us at the moment.

• That is my team <3
    I'm so proud at my girls <3
    Poljak perfect in block like always ,Brcic was very good in her settings and Fabris perf. in attacking :D
    Everyone played verry good if We had libero everything would be diffrent for us

• Go Azerbaijan ! Go my girlzzzz ! Haydı ! :super:

• Fetisova-Moroz starting MBs.. what a difference Fetisova makes in Russian block

• Kosheleva with three consecutive blocks :super: By the way, is Kuzyutkin Russian? I just find it so awkward seeing his (then) former team

• Gamova took matters into her own hands..

• BRA-KAZ match also close as well brazil takes 1st set...