2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• I don't remember Krsmanovic making any point, why didn't Terzic let Veljkovic come in for a longer distance?! :thumbdown:

Good game by the USA. They had a much better reception, only Hill was a little bit shaky. And Glass... :obey:

• Interesting how well Germany plays now that all pressure is gone. OK, Belgium also made it really easy for them, but except some shaky moments in the ends of 1st and 3rd sets the team played really well, and that with Fürst forgetting to show up. Nice performance by 18 year old MB Wiebke Silge, she needs to become more explosive still in attack but today she blocked very well :thumbup:

• someone has to help Kosheleva..she cant win that match alone...maybe Podskalnaya should be on the court...interesting but Russia has an opp problematic at the moment for high level....Gamova isnt in a good shape, Malykh may make easy mistakes at crucial times..

Agree. Who would have predicted before the tournament that 17yo Boskovic will play much better than any of Russian Opps. But anyway I think the game wil be very equal and I hope - exciting.

• I have no words for what Holland just did... 9 points in a row.. :call: :white:

• Agree. Who would have predicted before the tournament that 17yo Boskovic will play much better than any of Russian Opps. But anyway I think the game wil be very equal and I hope - exciting.

Russia is a better opponent for Brazil.... i dont think Serbia can beat them with Mihaylovic+Boskovic+Molnar..Russia has better bench ...which team has a bench player like Gamova :D

• Dutch team from 20-16 to 20-25 :wall:
    A hundred net touches and the attackers producing mistake after mistake after bad receptions...

It was even 20-15.....Is it a world-record ??? 10 points in a row at WCH ???

I can't stand this any longer.....I'm totally fed up.. :read: :read: :read:

This coach is the non plus ultra of STUPIDITY :wall: :wall: :wall: ZERO knowledge

Of course, the players are to blame as well, but the MAIN problem is Vermeulen :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• It was actually me! I was really pissed to Turkey at 20-15 and stopped watching and now saw that Turkey won the set. :lol:

• I have no words for what Holland just did... 9 points in a row.. :call: :white:

In comparison with Vermeulen, Barbolini is MASTERMIND :teach:

Really, any forumuser would do a better job than Vermeulen....his system, substitutions and tactics are simply :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Dutch Federation SHOULD KICK HIM OUT after this tournament :!: :!: :!: :!:

• Really, any forumuser would do a better job than Vermeulen....his system, substitutions and tactics are simply :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

You mean he has a system? And tactics? :D ;)
    I would like to see Teun Buijs as NED NT coach...

And that's also why I want Guidetti to stay with German NT despite the weak WCH...with a different coach the chance that it gets worse is much bigger than the chance that it gets better.

• Usa is playing really fast..Both Kübra and Bahar even couldnt move at some positions...otherwise i dont think thye are playing super volleyball...they are disciplined,stable thats a good point..

if you stop usa from executing fast game you can beat them...moreover you have to be consistent in all elements..

• You mean he has a system? And tactics? :D ;)
    I would like to see Teun Buijs as NED NT coach...

And that's also why I want Guidetti to stay with German NT despite the weak WCH...with a different coach the chance that it gets worse is much bigger than the chance that it gets better.

With Teun Buijs, this team would perform SOOOO much better :!: :!: :!: