2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Why isnt Tandara a starter? She plays much better than Sheilla whenever she appears on court.

Tandara is the kind of player who is good when comes from the bench
    Sheilla is not playing a good championship but at any point she can be very important for the team, especially during finals.
    Zé knows that and insists on her

• I seriously feel bad that China is playing top 6 now. I don't want to underestimate the girls efforts but all China can offer is good attacks from Zhu Ting and smart sets from Wei. Rest is boring. Middles have a serious problem in their attacking approach. There is no defense at all as well as terrible receptions. I believe Serbia and Turkey would have much more to offer in top 6 against teams like Brazil.
    Hope this is not the best China can offer otherwise it will be such a shame. :mad:

• Pipe from Thaisa! :dance6:

• I seriously feel bad that China is playing top 6 now. I don't want to underestimate the girls efforts but all China can offer is good attacks from Zhu Ting and smart sets from Wei. Rest is boring. Middles have a serious problem in their attacking approach. There is no defense at all as well as terrible receptions. I believe Serbia and Turkey would have much more to offer in top 6 against teams like Brazil.
    Hope this is not the best China can offer otherwise it will be such a shame. :mad:

i think CHN's middle attack is better than you say. but passing and blocking seriously underperforming.

interesting how sometimes zhu passes and sometimes it's zeng.

• Wow just looking at the live score and thinking it would be close.. 25-19, 25-16 in first two sets.. even russia managed to do better than that against Brazil. It's a walk in the park for them going to the semis. I hope usa and brazil meet in SF. :cheesy:

• i think CHN's middle attack is better than you say. but passing and blocking seriously underperforming.

interesting how sometimes zhu passes and sometimes it's zeng.

Well they can be better in general but in this game, their attacks are like a joke. Especially when they attack slide, I guess they don't even look at the court but just swing their arm blindly. Because they keep finding Brazilian defenders. I believe the attack rates from middles are pretty low as well. Moreover, they seriously could not stop a single attack from the Brazilian middles.

• i think US will win the other group so US and BRA will only meet in the final…

Wow just looking at the live score and thinking it would be close.. 25-19, 25-16 in first two sets.. even russia managed to do better than that against Brazil. It's a walk in the park for them going to the semis. I hope usa and brazil meet in SF. :cheesy:

• Not enough new attacks schemes for China in front of this iron defence.
    Congrats to Brazil :flower: