2012 Olympic Games

• Penchev! :lol: :roll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Stop saying Poland won't win anything, they are so weak, bla bla bla... As if Brazil never lost their starting matches when they become World Champions. And Poland might win it actually. Because a team with Todor Aleksiev in it can never be sure of victory and will never achieve anything!!!

• I didn't want to say it but only when I saw how we started this third set, I already knew aslo how we'll ended. We just burned in that 2 set thriller! I mean too many emotons. Now I expect that in the forth set though, we'll play better than in 3.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Poland not only won this set but also won confidence on the otherhand bulgaria started to lose eventually they made some reception faults which is so usual for them but not for this match :thumbsup:

• Bulgaria is not so strong to keep their good play whole match, altaught it could be only 3 sets... they are in problem, physicaly or mentaly i dont know, but they are in problem now...

• maybe 2 years:)I didn't see them playing so bad like in this 2 first set:)

Seriously? :D So maybe I'm too strict then...:D

Anyway, both teams look so much different now. Let's see what's gonna happen now in this 4th, hopefully not last set.

• Honestly, Poland hadn't been truly tested yet.

True, although Italy were serving well one set and won it, Bulgaria were serving well 2 sets and won them, waiting for a team that can serve steadily at least 3 sets against Ppoland :D

ravens#7,
    bad day, good day- no such things. Winiarski was really bothered by the Bulgarian float serves. They were sending these kinds of serves at him intentionally, taht's probably the weak spot in poland's reception other teams will exploit it too. And Zygadlo is not better than Zagumny, he is even less skilled imo.

• Stop saying Poland won't win anything, they are so weak, bla bla bla... As if Brazil never lost their starting matches when they become World Champions. And Poland might win it actually. Because a team with Todor Aleksiev in it can never be sure of victory and will never achieve anything!!!

I actually think that's not the point. The point is that this match shows more properly (regardless of the final outcome) Poland's fragility. Not to say Poland is weak, far from that: but that there's a great balance between a lot of teams. There ain't a crystal clear favorite to win the OG. I've seen people say Poland got this in the bag. Why? Cause they won the WL? I don't think that's a great parameter. Poland's a great team, but there are others, and some far more experienced. Poland's not superior to the other teams, that's the point. Even in the female tournament, you got USA as the clear favorite, but they're finding trouble all along. Here, in the male tournament, the balance between the main teams is even more clear.

Maybe we'll end up like French handball NT (excluding this year :D) :D Sluggish start, and then...victory :D Wishful thinking? Hopefully not :D I'm dying to be tested by Russia or Brazil in the semis.

• You can see how Bugaria's concentration and agression is disappearing. Poland will take that set and the game imo

• I'm dying to be tested by Russia or Brazil in the semis.

One step at a time, there is a 1/4 final first :D We may very well see Italy and Argentina getting tested against Russia and Brasil

• One step at a time, there is a 1/4 final first :D We may very well see Italy and Argentina getting tested against Russia and Brasil

Sorry, I just can't imagine semis without Poland, we just cannot keep playing like that! Let's hope it's just a temporary crisis :D

Seeing how our guys recieve sometimes...it hurts.