2012 Olympic Games

• Each team has a diferent way on dealing with the pressure, with a lost match and mistakes made by themselves.

I don't see Poland out of shape. They are physically and technically the most prepared team in my opinion, but they are not able to deal with their own mistakes during the game, they lose confidence easily. :whistle:

After Bulgaria's match, they totally lost their confidence... :whistling:

• Congrats Russia :flower: :flower:

Poland in horrible shape.. :( :(

• Agnieszka - the tennis player? What's she got to do with it? What she did wrong?

Media expected medals and she lost in singles, doubles and mixed in 1st Round, blown baloon with Radwańska and now with our volleyball team :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Media expected medals and she lost in singles, doubles and mixed in 1st Round, blown baloon with Radwańska and now with our volleyball team :down:

and the third one created by media as gold medallist was Dołęga (weightlifting - three times world champion) !

Russia was simply better - Congratulations ! I feel Poland lost game mostly mentally (before match)

• They simply cant take the pressure in important matches thats all, nothing new. All that confidence crap spoken during/after WL was just an empty talk .

You're 100% right. They still didn't manage to change their mentality and while under real pressure their game just falls apart.

“Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.” S. Erikson

• I see Bulgaria doing good so far :thumbsup: Hope they can keep the momentum going and beat the Germans. As I wrote a few days ago Brazil and Russia are the favourites to take gold, now it looks like they can meet in the final - I surely hope so.

“Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.” S. Erikson

• I'm not watching Bulgaria, 'cause I'm a little bit tired of volleyball now, but in my opinion(even, that I don't like this team, you knew it already) this team is the biggest winner of this Olympic Games. I don't wanna change bulgarian users opinions about me here( :D ), I think you should be proud of these guys, 'cause they are doing great job. I'm talking here about the game, of course, you're playing different, you've got great, but a little bit unstable Sokolov, Aleksiev, who found new volleyball life, Skrimov, who is totally suprising player for me. You're blaming Bratoev for his game sometimes, but despite his mistakes I think you must support him, when I'm watching him I have very positive feelings usually. Nikolov, Todorov, Yosifov, Salparov - I won't talk about them here, 'cause we know their class perfectly.
    Kaziyski should regreat his decision, I know he wanted to do well, but I'm sure he wants to be at Olympic Games now, with this team, and thinks that he made such a decision(to leave NT) too fast and didn't think about future.

Bulgaria proves how easy is playing without pressure.

• Couldn't be any easier. Bulgaria suddenly playing like some kind of mini Brasil :thumbsup:

• Congratulations, bulgarian friends! :drink:

You did it! Who expected Bulgaria to make the semis, before the OG? And not, for instance, Poland and USA? Not a lot of people, I'm sure. That's a big thing. Amazing job!