Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• Laura Weihenmaier and Karolina Bednarova stay in Aachen for next season. The club is negotiating with two players from Dutch NT and one from Slovak NT. I'm not sure but I think Anke Borowikow is still under contract too, but Marek Rojko doesn't mention her in the interview where he gave the above infos...

EDIT: On Aachen's FB site is confirmed that Borowikow is also under contract for next season.

• Ivana Vanjak (Wiesbaden) will study in Stanford University and also play there.

Berit Kauffeldt wants to play in Poland next season but it's also not entirely impossible that she returns to Schwerin...

Atom, Tauron, Chemik or Impel may be interested ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Some Bundesliga-related transfer news:

Sonja Newcombe goes from Vilsbiburg to Tyumen (Russia).
    Laura Heyrman from Dresden to Modena (Italy).
    In Italy, there are rumors that young Serbian setter Danica Radenkovic, currently in Piacenza, can be the new setter of Schwerin.

• Aachen signs Dutch setter Femke Stoltenborg.

Wiesbaden is close to signing MB Jennifer Pettke from Bayer Leverkusen. She played in 88/89 Junior NT and after that always in Leverkusen, both in 1st and 2nd league. When Leverkusen played 1st league in 11/12, Pettke was among the best blockers of the league, and now she decided she wants to go for playing in 1st league again, she certainly has the potential. She was in Wiesbaden for tryout trainings and they want to have her, she also is interested in playing there and will make a decision next week.
    So Wiesbaden's first six for next season would be Viestova-Muijlwijk, Burchardt-Ivanovic, two of Schäperklaus-Osterloh-Pettke. They're still searching for a libero, but it will be a good team again :thumbup:

• i think that you found the way to predict how will be build this team ... its one 100%full Hofland team ! all the newbee that we know in the team (the coach, 2 slovakian players, 2 dutch players) came from his agency!
    who's next?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• i think that you found the way to predict how will be build this team ... its one 100%full Hofland team ! all the newbee that we know in the team (the coach, 2 slovakian players, 2 dutch players) came from his agency!
    who's next?

Really? I didn't know about the Slovakian players...which Slovakians will transfer to Aachen?

• i think the libero Valachova (NT player and Doprastav Bratislava before Dinamo Bucarest) and the middle-opposite Crnkova (NT and Doprastva, as the coach M.Rojko)...all athletes of Hofland!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• i think the libero Valachova (NT player and Doprastav Bratislava before Dinamo Bucarest) and the middle-opposite Crnkova (NT and Doprastva, as the coach M.Rojko)...all athletes of Hofland!

Oh ok :)

Well, if the Slovakian players will be confirmed, Aachen will have a competitive team for next season:

Stoltenborg - Crnkova, Bednarova - Weihemaier, Beliën - Borowikow, Valachova (L)

• Rojko said in an interview that Aachen is negotiating with one Slovakian player, and the Slovakian users here only said that Crkonova, Pencova and Valachova have offers from Germany, but not necessary that all of them could go to Aachen.

But it's true, Hofland has very good connections with several German clubs :whistle:

• Martina Viestová stays in Wiesbaden for one more year.

She confirmed that soon after the season, but the contract was signed just now because the club founded a new society for the professional team because of the financial situation, so contracts couldn't be made before 1 June.

Some teams (Dresden, Wiesbaden, Suhl, Aachen) have already fairly good rosters in terms of many players, other clubs haven't published any new transfers yet (Schwerin, Vilsbiburg, Stuttgart, Münster, Hamburg, Potsdam, Köpenick) :S

• The transfers are for new season so Matthias instead of miaows about new system in EL ^^ do something useful for Forum Glory and create topic with rules as Ravens uses.