Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• Martina Utla goes back from Dresden to Suhl :what:
    After Merkova and Hindriksen, she is already the 3rd player returning to Suhl!!!

Official reason is that her boyfriend works in Suhl and she wants to spend more time with him, and Volleyball is not the most important thing in her life anymore...

Source

Vfb Suhl becomes champion next season :teach: :teach:

;)

• According to Dresden's management, there is only one player from their own youth who can come up to the first team for next season, so they'll have to build the team mainly with professional players from abroad...

Gryka signed a 3 year contract in Wroclaw, so I have a feeling she might choose to play for Poland NT if they want her...

• If that really happens, Tanja Joachim has good chances to be 1st setter next season :roll:

Well, there are indeed good chances to see Tanja Joachim as 1st setter next season with Michaela Wessely (goin´to Schwerin because of sporting and private reasons) bein´ her backup...

• Well, there are indeed good chances to see Tanja Joachim as 1st setter next season with Michaela Wessely (goin´to Schwerin because of sporting and private reasons) bein´ her backup...

Interesting transfer, but I really can't see Schwerin relying only on those two setters. If Joachim stays in Schwerin, I expect Wessely to play only in the 2nd team, otherwise she could be backup for first team...

• Interesting transfer, but I really can't see Schwerin relying only on those two setters. If Joachim stays in Schwerin, I expect Wessely to play only in the 2nd team, otherwise she could be backup for first team...

It is indeed hard to believe, that Schwerin will only rely on those two, but as far as i know, this (Joachim and Wessely) is the actual situation. So, we´ll see...

• I just imagined Mareen Apitz would really go to Schwerin and next year they'd lose the final against Dresden :lol:

Probably she'd go straight to the psychiatry after that match :rolll:

Indeed :lol:

Even mentioning this imaginary transfer during an interview --> :cheesy: :aww: :lol:

Evers :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• I know, it´s still a while ´til october. That´s why i wrote "actual situation" and not that this is what the situation will be in october ;) :drink:

I didn't read your comment accurately :win:

• It is indeed hard to believe, that Schwerin will only rely on those two, but as far as i know, this (Joachim and Wessely) is the actual situation. So, we´ll see...

Never ever Schwerin will go with these two setters into next season.
    Or they have a very big financial problem!

Dijkema back to Koslowski? Who knows... (please let it get true! ^^)

• Never ever Schwerin will go with these two setters into next season.
    Or they have a very big financial problem!

Dijkema back to Koslowski? Who knows... (please let it get true! ^^)

Sorry Nirk, but I think Flying Dutchman was exactly right on this ;)

• Sorry Nirk, but I think Flying Dutchman was exactly right on this ;)

:drink: :win:

@ Nirk

again:

Laura was only in Schwerin to visit her Dutch friends :win:

• The biiiiig secret has finally been revealed: Felix Koslowski signed a 3 year contract as coach of Schwerin.

Good luck to him, I hope he can be as successful as his predecessors.

Finally. :)

Vfb Suhl becomes champion next season :teach: :teach:

;)

:whistle: It's not that I wouldn't be happy about that, but there is still a lot of work to do to have a good shot at one of the top spots. But champion..? I would be surprised if Schwerins dominance wouldn't continue.

• Anne Buijs will play in Busto Arsizio, Robin De Kruijf will play in Italy too according to an article from Dresden. Laura Heyrman and Judith Pietersen haven't received new offers yet in Dresden which I find quite surprising...

• Anne Buijs will play in Busto Arsizio, Robin De Kruijf will play in Italy too according to an article from Dresden. Laura Heyrman and Judith Pietersen haven't received new offers yet in Dresden which I find quite surprising...

Welcome in Italy to these young Dutch talents! :thumbsup: