Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• Schwerin will probably sign two players from Finland ( :what: ), and Quinta Steenbergen will probably leave...

http://www.t-online.de/regiona…n-aus-finnland-holen.html

Stuttgart has signed French setter Lauriane Truchetet according to her agency's website.

Finnish players...that's a huge surprise :white:

• Lena Möllers signed with Italian club Novara.

Schamun, Meyers, Tomazela, Wezorke and Carvalho will leave Wiesbaden. The financial situation doesn't allow the club to keep so many professional players, so they had to part ways with some. Schamun and Meyers didn't completely fulfil the expectations last season, Tomazela is probably too expensive and Carvalho is injured too often. The club wants to get a young libero, and for the other positions it's possible that they get some players from other Bundesliga clubs (Muijlwijk, Lißon, von Piekartz, Dijkema, Stoltenborg, Brys are mentioned in the article, but honestly the only ones who could realistically go to Wiesbaden are Muijlwijk as Opp and Lißon as cheap 2nd setter).
    And as expected, Wiesbaden doesn't play in Challenge Cup because of their financial situation.

• Finnish players...that's a huge surprise :white:

Do u have any news about Ester de Vries?And other Dutch young talents?
    I think going to high level leauge can help them grow fast!

• Do u have any news about Ester de Vries?And other Dutch young talents?
    I think going to high level leauge can help them grow fast!

We could discuss this in Dutch NT-thread :)

• coach Marek Rojko (ex Doprastav Bratislava) signed 3 years contract with Aachen, according to the interview (printed Slovak newspaper Sport) club offered contract to Slovak NT libeo Dominika Valachova and MB Tana Crkonova, Rojko was also considering signing setter Katarina Dudova, but club should sign Dutch NT setter instead...

• coach Marek Rojko (ex Doprastav Bratislava) signed 3 years contract with Aachen, according to the interview (printed Slovak newspaper Sport) club offered contract to Slovak NT libeo Dominika Valachova and MB Tana Crkonova, Rojko was also considering signing setter Katarina Dudova, but club should sign Dutch NT setter instead...

A Dutch setter....Inge Molendijk? Laura Dijkema? :whistle: :whistle:

• A Dutch setter....Inge Molendijk? Laura Dijkema? :whistle: :whistle:

Femke Stoltenborg? Tess von Piekartz? :D So many candidates ;)

I think Tess would be a good choice for Aachen and she could play there as 1st setter, but she's not NT setter...
    I've watched Valachova with her Romanian club this season and she's very good, she could play in a better club than Aachen I think :whistle:

• Femke Stoltenborg? Tess von Piekartz? :D So many candidates ;)

I think Tess would be a good choice for Aachen and she could play there as 1st setter, but she's not NT setter...
    I've watched Valachova with her Romanian club this season and she's very good, she could play in a better club than Aachen I think :whistle:

Femke should play for a better club than Aachen ;)

You wrote in Dutch NT-thread ---> Inge Molendijk, club announced soon.... :win:

• What about Pucareviç? Is she staying in German League?

• What about Pucareviç? Is she staying in German League?

German newspaper wrote today that Pucarevic and Bertolacci will leave VfB Suhl.

http://www.insuedthueringen.de…-Provinz;art83540,2568228

• After Wiesbaden and Stuttgart, also Münster refused the offer to play in Challenge Cup for financial reasons. I really can't imagine Potsdam or any even lower ranked team to play there, so probably Hamburg will be the only German team in that tournament...

• Dresden's U20 team (with Izquierdo, Gryka, Langgemach, Stock) has won German championship of that age group in final against RPB Berlin (with some 1st league players too). Schwerin and Münster finished 3rd (there is no 3rd place match for losers of semifinals).
    Izquierdo was awarded MVP of the tournament, biiiig surprise :D

• I have been in Bremen on sunday but watched only matches of Münster and Ostbevern and the final.
    Münster played without Louisa Lippmann because she still had some problems with her shoulder and they don't wanted to risk her time in NT next weeks. So 3rd place was a very good result (also 5th place of young team from Ostbevern with Wiebke Silge is a very good result).

I thought that Dresden would win easier against RPB Berlin. But they had a bad receptionduring the match (all of them, Stock, Izquierdo and Kuhn) and much luck in the end of the game with very close decisions. They won in tiebreak 16:14. (RPB Berlin won against Münster 15:13 in tiebreak and Dresden defeated Schwerin clearly in two sets in half finals).

This photo shows the awarded players
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akam…651032078_894267230_n.jpg

• I have been in Bremen on sunday but watched only matches of Münster and Ostbevern and the final.
    Münster played without Louisa Lippmann because she still had some problems with her shoulder and they don't wanted to risk her time in NT next weeks. So 3rd place was a very good result (also 5th place of young team from Ostbevern with Wiebke Silge is a very good result).

I thought that Dresden would win easier against RPB Berlin. But they had a bad receptionduring the match (all of them, Stock, Izquierdo and Kuhn) and much luck in the end of the game with very close decisions. They won in tiebreak 16:14. (RPB Berlin won against Münster 15:13 in tiebreak and Dresden defeated Schwerin clearly in two sets in half finals).

This photo shows the awarded players
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akam…651032078_894267230_n.jpg

Thanks for the info. Who exactly plays for RPB? Just read they have players from 1st and 2nd league...

About awards:
    MVP: Izquierdo
    Best libero: Stock
    Best setter: Gryka
    Best server: Langgemach
    Best receiver: Ossowski

So I guess Geerties won best attacker and Glenzke best blocker? Or isn't that Glenzke between Geerties and Ossowski on the photo...she looks too small actually ?( or rather Geerties looks too tall :D

• Geerties best attacker, yes. And Glenzke must be best blocker then (yes it's her).

For RPB played Denise Imoudu (or Luisa Sydlik)(S), Nele Barber (OH), Nadja Glenzke (MB), Nele Iwohn (Opp), Annegret Hölzig (OH), their second MB (Linda Bröske?) and libero (Sandra Dulinksi?) most of the time. Melanie Keil was not there.

For USC played Irina Kemmsies (S), Nina Räkers (Opp), Veronika Kostova (MB), Franziska Kalde (MB), Alisha Ossowski (OH), Alica Kandler (OH) and libero Stella Laudick most of the time.

And for Dresden: Magdalena Gryka (S), Susanne Besa (Opp), Lisa Izquierdo (OH), Steffi Kuhn (OH), Juliane Langgemach (MB), Selma-Theresa Hetmann (MB) and libero Lisa Stock.

• Lenka Dürr leaves Vilsbiburg and will play abroad next season.

Steffi Lehmann leaves Wiesbaden after 9 seasons ( :!: ), towards the end of her career she seeks a new challenge and wants to play in a team where she can have a more important role than in the last two seasons in Wiesbaden.

On Hamburg's website, there is an interesting article about Saskia Radzuweit today. Summary is that she doesn't feel appreciated in Hamburg, she spent 3 years getting used to playing as OH (she was MB before) and now the coach wanted her to play as Opp, and she is sick of hearing what a great talent she is but still spending most of the season on bench. She is currently checking offers from other clubs in Bundesliga and she only wants to continue playing if it's possible on high level, otherwise it's not worth the effort she says.