Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• the 2nd set was more interesting than Azerrail_lokomotiv match. It is sad that Baki Azeryol lead all the set and lost in the end,

• I knew that Baki Azeryol will lose concentration in 3rd set, after losing 2nd set. Well done, igtisadchi team ^^

• Igtisadchi rocked the court, especially the second set!
    I guess I gradually love them! (Nancy is the most beloved!!) :heart:
    :drink:

• Well, at least the match is interesting...but the level :aww: Lokomotiv OHs are terrible, especially Artmenko. Havlickova will probably finish this match with 30+ points because she is the only one who gets the ball on the floor!

Malchiku last times You criticize almost every Player, don't be bufera.

• Baki-Azeryol is such a talented team,but they don't have very much experience,while Igtisadchi has a great chemistry,because a lot of That players(who play with each other in NT matches) and Nancy who is always great!

• Is Carocci playing as starting libero?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is Carocci playing as starting libero?

She did in the last 2 matches (Azerrail vs Dabrowa and Rabita) but Korotenko was back on court yesterday. Luna impressed me very much, especially in the defence. I hope she'll play more.

• Oh yes, I think she is understimate.... In my opinion she is very strong and she should play more!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She did in the last 2 matches (Azerrail vs Dabrowa and Rabita) but Korotenko was back on court yesterday. Luna impressed me very much, especially in the defence. I hope she'll play more.

The "problem" is that Korotenko is a great libero too, I enjoyed her performance a lot in yesterday's match...it's hard that always only one of them can play.

• This league is the funniest League in Asia/Europe.
    Buying players from around the world (f.e. the half or full thai-national team) for what??
    If the AZE-GOVERNMENT wont to get honor, they have to buy famous football players for one club, which can take part at the champions league.
    And to think, that Azerbaijanian Players will get better through this, it is sth like big error

in 2006 Azerbaijan played quite well, they played in Grand Prix and World Championship.
    But after that, they just didn't do well.
    Apart from Mamadova,I don't know what good players are there in Azerbaijan national team.
    I think if they want to increase the level of the national team, they should at least have 1 or 2 local players in each club.
    BTW, it is still good to have team like Igtisadchi Baku having Thai players there coz the Azerbaijanian Players don't have many chances to play against different style.

• The "problem" is that Korotenko is a great libero too, I enjoyed her performance a lot in yesterday's match...it's hard that always only one of them can play.

True, but I remember her matches from the begining of the season and I thought she didn't play as good as she used to. On the other hand though, when Korotenko was playing as libero and Carocci entered as receiver, that brought a lot of chaos on the court, so maybe that's why Carocci's good game suprised me this much.

• in 2006 Azerbaijan played quite well, they played in Grand Prix and World Championship.
    But after that, they just didn't do well.
    Apart from Mamadova,I don't know what good players are there in Azerbaijan national team.
    I think if they want to increase the level of the national team, they should at least have 1 or 2 local players in each club.
    BTW, it is still good to have team like Igtisadchi Baku having Thai players there coz the Azerbaijanian Players don't have many chances to play against different style.

The cost of a great football team is not the same.
    Improve the level of NT and female volleyball in the country looked to be the original goal. Azerbaijan wanted to follow the Turkish way.
    Moreover Azerbaijan wants to have a visibilty in Olympic movement and developing a female sport got a meaning in a social and political way.
    But with all these players from abroad, especially this year I don't understand the new orientations. :white: :white: :white:

• Igtisadchi is playing so good, Thailand girls are so good!! Who is the coach??

Turkish Bulent Karslioglu.