Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• maybe she is only in public like Silie was when she came to Baku ? :whistle:

• maybe she is only in public like Silie was when she came to Baku ? :whistle:

It's only a few matches remaining and Salas doesn't fit Igtisadchi's style at all, so it wouldn't make any sense to me. But then, Azeri transfers don't make sense too often...

That collision of three Azeryol players looked dangerous, luckily nobody got hurt!!

• It's only a few matches remaining and Salas doesn't fit Igtisadchi's style at all, so it wouldn't make any sense to me. But then, Azeri transfers don't make sense too often...

That collision of three Azeryol players looked dangerous, luckily nobody got hurt!!

but if she escaped from Cuba, maybe she only wants some place to practise to live :) but its just only my thoughts :lol:

anyway i really like Yusidey as setter, really..

• Someone who wa sin the hall last Azerrail-Azeryol wrote that there were 2 Cuban players who watched the game, congratulated and talked with Silie

• One of them is Dayesi Maso Casales I guess, which joined Igtisadchi, but the other one is unofficial yet.

• Someone who wa sin the hall last Azerrail-Azeryol wrote that there were 2 Cuban players who watched the game, congratulated and talked with Silie

really? :what: hope the second one is Silva or Santos :)

• If Player shows good form- has work and money, bad- hasn't. Like in real life- You good work- have money and work, bad work- goodbye. Clubs aren't charitable foundations. Good job Azeri Clubs.

• If Player shows good form- has work and money, bad- hasn't. Like in real life- You good work- have money and work, bad work- goodbye. Clubs aren't charitable foundations. Good job Azeri Clubs.

:thumbup:

• The other is the Cuban Daymi Ramirez said she would be going to the facebook to Azerbaijan to play the finals of the championship by Igtisadchi

• The other is the Cuban Daymi Ramirez said she would be going to the facebook to Azerbaijan to play the finals of the championship by Igtisadchi

Oh... I couldn't say the second name, but now I can say this is true (if someone wrote it already...) :)

• 3 matches will be played in Azerbaijan Superleague today:

15:00. “LOKOMOTİV BİLƏCƏRİ” – “TELEKOM”

17:00. “AZƏRREYL” – “RABİTƏ”

19:00. “İQTİSADÇI” – “LOKOMOTİV”

• First win and points for Lokomotiv Bilejeri in the season :

“LOKOMOTİV BİLƏCƏRİ” – “TELEKOM” - 3:1 (25:22; 25:18; 17:25; 25:15)