2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I know Im embarassing again but somebody have link for Rus-Ger please? :whistle:

• I know Im embarassing again but somebody have link for Rus-Ger please? :whistle:

It would be more embarrassing to ask for Ned v Kaz (terrible game!) :lol:

There are a few links on sportcategory.com although I haven't checked them myself...

• It would be more embarrassing to ask for Ned v Kaz (terrible game!) :lol:

There are a few links on sportcategory.com although I haven't checked them myself...

thx I found :)

• Which would be exactly what I predicted, and I even saw it coming how this match would go: two great sets with full energy and then - nothing! Only mistakes, headless play...

Grand prix is not so important but in ECH germany might face with russia so i really wonder what guidetti will do,cause now just russia plays and germany watch them :)

• It would be more embarrassing to ask for Ned v Kaz (terrible game!) :lol:

Kazachstan plays terrible indeed. The Netherlands plays a decent game.

• The problem is not that they lose but HOW they lose :aww: Two sets like a world champion followed by three sets like a youth team :wall: Both setters played terribly in the end, block once again did not exist and on the other hand Russia got 24 blocks from our oh so smart attackers. And Guidetti, did he watch Izquierdo at all in 3rd set? She came in, hit 3/3 and then spent the rest of the match watching Brinker, Beier and Geerties doing their competition of "how bad can you play?" :mad: :wall:

• Sad Germany let the game slip away...

Russia block was impressive!

I think Hanke didn't enter very well tonight...but in other hand..I think I never saw Hippe playing so well! ^^ I hope she keeps improving like that..could be great for German roster!

• Playing with russia and losing is like an obligation for german players,its for sure russian players have better attacking skills but if u cant use advantage points and make so much easy mistakes that u never make against other teams its just sad :aww: Anyway hope in ECH germany wont face with russia,otherwise i guess its certain that germany loses against russia :roll:

And about izquierdo there is nothing to say :)

• And another thing, if Guidetti will once again tell his usual stuff like "Russia is a great team, we learn a lot from this match, it was great to win two sets blablabla" I will lose all respect for him! There is no excuse to lose this match in this way!

• Did Germany have a free ball passing lesson from Nicole Davis??? Not one free ball comes well to the setter today no matter who takes it :mad:

watched the last set, and i noticed this too, was very shocking actually, too much panicking it seemed. simple plays were made so complicated for no reason. They just struggled to grasp the opportunity for a win.

• can anyone tell me who is the setter from Germany in the last set ?
    she looked amateur in a hurry and could not even set the ball smooth for any player...
    hippe is stronger than the last time i watched her performance and becomes more sexy...
    beier swept the floor carefully but lack of power over net...
    germany deserved the defeat for the big mess following a bling start... :rolll:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...