2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• that was a nice little kill from hanke :drink:

that was close though. KAZ almost had that set as well.

• i did think Hanke may attack at match point !!! bravo !!!

• I don't know if anyone else has noticed but something is wrong with the statistics.. I mean I know Bahar today had 3 points from attack and in the stats there is only one.. and those are the ones I remember.. also Kuzuch here in 3 set has 12 points and she had 11 near the end of second set.

• I don't know if anyone else has noticed but something is wrong with the statistics.. I mean I know Bahar today had 3 points from attack and in the stats there is only one.. and those are the ones I remember.. also Kuzuch here in 3 set has 12 points and she had 11 near the end of second set.

yeah according to stats Naz attacked 8 times today but she didnt attack. Those were Gözde's :( She was the best scorer of the team with 10 points :P

• yeah according to stats Naz attacked 8 times today but she didnt attack. Those were Gözde's :( She was the best scorer of the team with 10 points :P

yes I saw that too.. In the first set Gozde had 5 attacks and those were written like Naz did them.. then in the second set.. they started writing Gozde her points down

• Yes, all players in starting-six tooday, played in the past for TVC Amstelveen. But, that is not remarkable, since Selinger gathered almost all talented players around him in Amstelveen ;)

But we missed Meijners!
    She is really a outstanding hitter!

• And that's it, Germany won with Kazkhstan 3-1 (23-25 25-23 25-19 25-17). I watched only first two sets and Germany wasn't look so good while Kazakhstan impressed me despite errors :thumbup: both teams with 18 errors, however point division in Germany was more balanced: Kozuch 20, Ssuchke-Voigt 14, Furst 13, both OHs 12, even Hanke 9 (with 5 aces). In Kazakhstan Jarlagassova 17, Mudritskaya 16, Shenberger 10, Anarbayeva 9, Nassedkina 8, Ishimtseva 5, Omelchenko 1.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• according to skowronska . pl , Kasia will start todays match as OH and if she will play well then she will play in Rabita as OH too and Rourke as Opp.

• according to skowronska . pl , Kasia will start todays match as OH and if she will play well then she will play in Rabita as OH too and Rourke as Opp.

Really?! That would be interesting to watch.. I think she can do it.. Kasia such a great player, so skillful, playing as OH for her NT at the age of 30 after playing OPP for so many years that's really fantastic

• Really?! That would be interesting to watch.. I think she can do it.. Kasia such a great player, so skillful, playing as OH for her NT at the age of 30 after playing OPP for so many years that's really fantastic

Don't forget that at the beginning of being in NT Kasia was also MB :teach:

very interesting :thumbup:
    i'd prefer to see her playing as OH
    rourke can be more usefull as OPP ^^

• very interesting :thumbup:
    i'd prefer to see her playing as OH
    rourke can be more usefull as OPP ^^

And I wrote about it few days ago :D hope that it'll work and Kasia won't lose spike strength :roll: