• Kosheleva on court :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• wow tatiana kosheleva is playing :super: :box: :drink:

• why not Zarya in starting six?! :down:

Ask Marichev ^^ fortunately Matienko isn't starter :thumbsup:

• And here we go again - it's torture to watch Russian NT playing. Everything good has gone, everything bad has returned. :down:

• USA tale the first! Way to go.. hope they continue playing like this! Is it just me or Kristin is jumping higher and hitting harder?!

USA play really balanced game, 3 players with 4 points, 2 others with 3. In Russia only Obmochaeva is doing good job with 7, Kosheleva didn't score by spike :S Borodakova 0 :lol:

• Its impressive how USA always bring some great interesting players. I think there is no team in the world right now with some many options in same level in all positions..its great volleyball to watch all the time.

Just one thing is annoying me..the sun inside the court... :wall: :lol:

• Meanwhile Italy won 3-0 (25-21 25-20 25-17) Diouf 15 points, Costagrande 13, Guiggi 12

• All the time 1 player is attacking - Natasha Goncharova. Russian team has found new Gamova - so they think no team play is needed. Totally opposite of all the promise that was shown in Montreaux(

• And how many more Russian swear words do I have to say to see Borodakova off court once and forever! :cursing:

• I seems that Kosheleva isn't ready, now Chaplina at least helped team a bit, now she's second best scorer with her 5 points :lol: Obmochaeva has already 14 :what:

• Natasha Malykh is so lovely! :rose: So nice to see her on court!

• at least matienko scored 1 point. brodakova 0 point in 2 sets :lol:

• I seems that Kosheleva isn't ready, now Chaplina at least helped team a bit, now she's second best scorer with her 5 points :lol: Obmochaeva has already 14 :what:

And Borodakova still manages to keep proud ZERO! How does she do that? She's probably very skilful in avoiding the ball!