2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• For me, Japan's Libero is now the better at the position. He defense is just amazing! She knows where the ball will come and if dont she digs like no one!
    Im really surprised in Japan's block :white:

Don't forget that Zayasu had well season in V-League and now she proves it in Grand Prix :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kasia and 6 more cheerleaders :lol: None of the polish players is a good receiver like Chaplina and no good attacker like Obmochaeva.

• Obmochaeva with yellow card again :down:

• First referee imagines block touch, then gives Goncharova yellow card for nothing really :down:

Referees gave us a gift, but now good serve by Radecka and block gave us set ball ^^

• Referees gave us a gift, but now good serve by Radecka and block gave us set ball ^^

Yeah, help had come just at the right time in this set ;)

• EDITED

• Poland finally won set 25-22 :thumbsup: Skowrońska till now with 13 points, in Russia Kosheleva with 9 and Obmochaeva only 6 points.

• sorry i just get so freaking frustrated if there is something that i hate that is injustice and this today was 1 of the biggest if not the biggest 1 i have ever seen apologise

• I think Russia doesn't have realistic chances to get to Final6 and it's for the better probably with all the travelling and Ech being so close. It's more important for players to be in top form at early september. I this case I think Kosheleva's progress gives much hope Russia can do well at Ech. Bad thing that Marichev still has a mess in his head. :aww:

• But Kosheleva out in 3rd set :white: I hope she doesn't have physical problems again :S

Hope that's nothing serious ;(