2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I never used to be a fan of Skowronska and I often thought she's overrated, but today (actually during the whole weekend) she absolutely completely convinced me! Not just by her play itself but by the way she leads the team and does everything for the good of the team and not to shine as individual :super:

Just say it : you like blonde girls :lol:

• Skowronska was amazing today...Everyone knows she is a strong player and attacker, but today she seemed even stronger...and I really mean the power of attack..she was hitting so hard the ball! 8| just wow.

• Olympic gold medalists in 2008 and 2012! Your words won't affect us, sorry :whistle:

I agree the result speaks for itself here and Brazil women NT looks pretty much unbeatable today, independently of what they do :).

But I guess many will agree that Brazil together with Italy have been the trend-setters of this crap behavior for ages. And if we look into the men competitions, where the money is, we can see that the outstanding Brazil team has been punished bitterly during last several years. By doing this trash you always motivate the opponent very efficiently.

• Kasia played amazing today. For me she has always been one of the best players in the world. Captain for instance. :super:

• the brazil women volleyball style is really ulgy...
    Yes, you may be the strongest team and you can win the olympic gold, but you will never be a great team and great players...
    ulgy behivors :down: :down: :down:

freaking brazilians they are just freaking losers when it comes to sportmanship when they start to lose they scream they complain all the freaking time i wish this nonsense with them should be delt with cuase it aint funny any more they are just rude ze should of been throw out of the game loads of times yet he doesnt even get a yellow card i m getting freaking tired of this crap fivb should punish brazilians hard for complaining and yelling at the referres all the freaking time and disqualify them next time they do it it doesnt matter if it is their coach or players that will teach them some freking sportmanship freaking brazilians losers

• Bosetti`s action reminded Logan :cheesy:

• KASIA :gone: :obey: amazing match, not only that Kasia played so well but whole match was really great to watch, so many fight, great show :cheesy:
    if someone will know where I can found this match in internet, please tell me ^^

• cannot image what will happen in Rio...I think FIVB should directly award them the Gold medal now, and all the other teams compete the silver medal, since i guess these brazilian women will rob the gold if they don't get it any way...

btw, the Brazilian shold be awarded an "Oscar" for the "Best
    Actor" :down: :down: :down:

Ze Roberto :lol: This Brazilian attitude just amazes me. Oh well, the match is in Brazil so whatever. Rio 2016 will be a nightmare for all teams! :lol:

• Germany had a great start, but eventually lost because Kozuch already got blocked many times...

For heijdeu:

Beier is the best German attacker so far, Kozuch the worst :!: