2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• i don't even know which game i want to watch more, USA-Poland or Ger-Arg. :lol: and i can feel the effects of watching volleyball games on hours on... exhausting... :lol:

• And again we lose first set :aww: Brinker's serves gave us a 4 point lead at 20-16 and then her reception errors gave it all away again. I think Guidetti should have taken her out earlier. Without the referee mistakes it would have been even clearer...

• i think he means on the current 1st six. only garay, and perhaps monique, are currently scoring reliably for brazil right now. neither adenizia nor juciely are doing a magnificent job so far compared to last year. gabi struggled a lot in this match and they only have pri daroit in the bench who also struggled in universiade russia last summer. ;(

Brazil needs more reliable Mbs instead of Ohs imho Juciely and Adenizia can't even touch Fabi and Thaisa in term of quality

• you're wrong...
    Thaisa can score a lot, Natália and maybe sheilla... and they don't need scream more than hit the ball

C'mon, your celebrations of Russian's craziness has gone too far. Over many years Brazil has been undisputed World champion in unsportsmen-like behavior. Yes, Goncharova gone crazy and shame on her, but it doesn't make Brazilians any better. Thaisa has always been arrogant on court and now she's proving it in her interviews also.
    And was really talking about today's team. As I see it Sheila and Natalia won't bring a lot of help this season. If Thaisa is in good form I'm 100% sure she would play. She doesn't so definitely she has some problems as well. I don't see Monique as World class Opp as yet. Waiting to be proved wrong.

• Im sure if grun were there everything would be so easy,im in the hall and definetly beier seems the biggest problem she cant attack and receive

The 2006 version of Grün would help us, the 2013 version of her wouldn't change anything. And we lost 1st set because of Brinker's reception errors, not because of Beier.

• Im sure if grun were there everything would be so easy,im in the hall and definetly beier seems the biggest problem she cant attack and receive

uhmmm.. no.. grun isn't the scoring machine she once was. :|

• The 2006 version of Grün would help us, the 2013 version of her wouldn't change anything. And we lost 1st set because of Brinker's reception errors, not because of Beier.

2011 version is enough as its seen,at least she wouldnt wast the chances in total beier adds this team almost nothing for me

• 2011 version is enough as its seen,at least she wouldnt wast the chances in total beier adds this team almost nothing for me

It's no use discussing with you...have you seen any match of Rabita last season with Grün??? Beier has never been and will never be a killer attacker but at least she avoids mistakes and provides stability.

• It's no use discussing with you...have you seen any match of Rabita last season with Grün??? Beier has never been and will never be a killer attacker but at least she avoids mistakes and provides stability.

Grun always plays better in national team then be happy with your cute beier :sleeping: