2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• At the end, Garay showed who is better in court, with no face-screaming. Congrats to Brazil, what an exciting match today.

Anyway, I liked to see that Kosheleva is back. She's a very important player for this russian NT, she's young but already experienced (and I love her). :flower:

I wonder how many points Garay made? /at one point it seemed she was hitting every ball Not sure if this is a positive sign for Brazil, their game relies normally on good transition using all the attackers. Maybe Garay is just leading the new team - I believe she also had a very high score in yesterday's match, and this is only match 2 of a very long tournament.....

Good to see Kosheleva back after so many stories about her possibly not playing again! This is potentially a very good Russian team.

• That was one of the matches that are really exhausting to watch, but apart from the phases in 3rd and 5th set when Russia collapsed it was a good match. Fe Garay really showed today how a leader must play, Obmochaeva should learn from that :!:

Now GER-ARG...I hope German team will play better than yesterday!

• Im surprise the brazilians kept it cool despite Obmochaeva exagerations some times...well done. ;) Obmochaeva is such a good player, Its so unnecessary to celebrate like she does sometimes...she was not like that before...after the confrontations against Gamova in Russian League that she started doing it...I hope she understands that is completely worthless.

no its wrong i remember she did it against muszyna earlier the same season

• Oh my, she's showing it the whole summer already. Except her nobody in Brazilian team is reliable points scorer.

• congrats to turkey... :flower: too bad i missed most of the match because of bra-rus.

• I wonder how many points Garay made? /at one point it seemed she was hitting every ball Not sure if this is a positive sign for Brazil, their game relies normally on good transition using all the attackers. Maybe Garay is just leading the new team - I believe she also had a very high score in yesterday's match, and this is only match 2 of a very long tournament.....

Good to see Kosheleva back after so many stories about her possibly not playing again! This is potentially a very good Russian team.

Goncharova 25, Garay 22, Kosheleva 21 and Monique 16 points. She's the most important player of this young team, and she did an amazing season by her club, because of this Dani (or even the other setters) believe in her strock attack.

• Turkey-Thailand
    25-23
    26-24
    25-22

3-0

It's a good match, though.
    The host won

• Oh my, she's showing it the whole summer already. Except her nobody in Brazilian team is reliable points scorer.

you're wrong...
    Thaisa can score a lot, Natália and maybe sheilla... and they don't need scream more than hit the ball

• you're wrong...
    Thaisa can score a lot, Natália and maybe sheilla... and they don't need scream more than hit the ball

i think he means on the current 1st six. only garay, and perhaps monique, are currently scoring reliably for brazil right now. neither adenizia nor juciely are doing a magnificent job so far compared to last year. gabi struggled a lot in this match and they only have pri daroit in the bench who also struggled in universiade russia last summer. ;(

• germany vs algeria...

same question i asked yesterday in germany's match against kazakhstan: is germany playing bad or their opponent is just playing good? 8|

• germany vs algeria...

same question i asked yesterday in germany's match against kazakhstan: is germany playing bad or their opponent is just playing good? 8|

Argentina, not Algeria ;)

And like yesterday it's a mix of both. Argentina is not a bad team and Germany certainly not at their best yet, but they're improving...

• Argentina, not Algeria ;)

And like yesterday it's a mix of both. Argentina is not a bad team and Germany certainly not at their best yet, but they're improving...

thanks for the correction... :lol: :drink:

• Turkey won 3-0 but it wasnt an easy match, a good match.Our problems are that we are making too many mistakes some times and our blocks are not enough and we are still caught unawares against the variations of asian still games.
    Seda played very well.i liked Büşra's game ,she played pretty well.Neslihan was good again.the only player who played badly was Bahar Toksoy.Massimo should find alternatives to Bahar Toksoy..She is fully out of shape.
    i have great respect for Onuma sittirak :super: she is a great player indeed.