2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• regarding fe garay, compared to the way she screamed in the earlier tournaments earlier last month, i think she's celebrating the way brazilians normally do in this tourn.

Obmochaeva on the other hand... i'm really surprised in her behavior in this tornament.... :what:

There is something about the attitude of the current Russian teams - both men and women. Its like they are being trained to shout across the net!! I first noticed it at the Universiade games, even the women are doing it, you can see there is an attitude approach in the team which borders on arrogance. Hope this doesnt become the new way of Russian volleyball. I quite like the new Russian women's team, especially their commitment to defence, but the attitude is a total zero for me.

• Agree about Malova. I think she's playing better than any russian liberos...

• There is something about the attitude of the current Russian teams - both men and women. Its like they are being trained to shout across the net!! I first noticed it at the Universiade games, even the women are doing it, you can see there is an attitude approach in the team which borders on arrogance. Hope this doesnt become the new way of Russian volleyball. I quite like the new Russian women's team, especially their commitment to defence, but the attitude is a total zero for me.

Could it come from Russia's President Putin?
    :rolll:

• Really what's wrong with Goncharova? Even if referee has made doubtful decision it's not a signal to act like that. She can screw things up for her team big time with this crap.

• I agree: Gamova had Godina and Sokolova scoring when the ball was really hot. :teach:

Kosheleva and Chaplina have together killed 25 balls, 11 from the middles. It's not like she is not getting any help. She just cannot maintain a level throughout a match.

• on to 5th set. what a LOOOONGG match. the main highlight of this match is the rekindling of RUS-BRA rivalry. perhaps goncharova's screaming would have positive side after all? volleyball will be a little bit boring without some kind of drama after all. hahaha :dance6:

• russia is breaking down again... what the... :mad:

• At the end, Garay showed who is better in court, with no face-screaming. Congrats to Brazil, what an exciting match today.

Anyway, I liked to see that Kosheleva is back. She's a very important player for this russian NT, she's young but already experienced (and I love her). :flower:

• congrats to brazil!!! monique played SOOO well and so solidly... :flower:

on the other hand, russia should have given the fourth set to brazil with that forgettable 5th set. :thumbdown:

• Congrats Brazil...Its was a very good game after all I think.

Im surprise the brazilians kept it cool despite Obmochaeva exagerations some times...well done. ;) Obmochaeva is such a good player, Its so unnecessary to celebrate like she does sometimes...she was not like that before...after the confrontations against Gamova in Russian League that she started doing it...I hope she understands that is completely worthless.

Im glad Zé let Gabi played all the match, even If she had a lot of trouble sometimes..Its a good experience for her, and that is what this WGP should be about.

Anyway..I'm also happy that Kosheleva played teh hole match. Its so good to see her back...even if she is not 100% still..obviously, but just the fact she can handle a hole and intense game like this Its great news I guess. ^^

Very good.