2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Güldeniz, Polen and Asli in starting line-up :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a collapse by Argentina: from 11-8 to 14-25 :white:

• Oh hejjdeu, won't you ever get it??? :aww: Our OHs ARE NOT CAPABLE of doing hard attacks!

RUS-ITA about to start, Russia with the same line-up that started against Poland, i.e. Matienko, Kosheleva, Shlyakhovaya plus the usual ones. Today two liberos are in the team but I hope Marichev won't be stupid enough to use Kryuchkova!

• Diouf had a stomach disease last night and won't play today against Russia :white:
    I wouldn't be surprised if some russian waiter put something in her dish :whistling:

• Russia today with Malova and Kryuchkova in roster, Kosheleva in starting line-up, no Malykh today, rest players as in Campinas. Matienko as starter :down: fortunately Borodakova on bench :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Oh hejjdeu, won't you ever get it??? :aww: Our OHs ARE NOT CAPABLE of doing hard attacks!

RUS-ITA about to start, Russia with the same line-up that started against Poland, i.e. Matienko, Kosheleva, Shlyakhovaya plus the usual ones. Today two liberos are in the team but I hope Marichev won't be stupid enough to use Kryuchkova!

Please stop acting like you r the the one who just knows everything.You can think that germans are not capable of attacking.With heike,matthes yeah you cant do attacks like this :aww: but kozuch,brinker,izquierdo and hippe are capable to attack.So never say to me that germans just can make tips.I know how german NT had played really good before guidetti its not just about german players :whistle:

• Please stop acting like you r the the one who just knows everything.You can think that germans are not capable of attacking.With heike,matthes yeah you cant do attacks like this :aww: but kozuch,brinker,izquierdo and hippe are capable to attack.So never say to me that germans just can make tips.I know how german NT had played really good before guidetti its not just about german players :whistle:

:wall:
    Kozuch and Brinker hit all of their hard attacks into the block last weekend. Izquierdo's attacks are good for German league but she hasn't done anything great in NT yet. "Before Guidetti" means before 2006 and hardly any of the current players have been in NT back then :roll: And the results under Guidetti's guidance have been much better than ever before, especially considering that there are many more strong teams in Europe nowadays than 10-15 years ago when there was no Turkey and Serbia...

• There wasnt serbia but turkey was and instead of them there were really strong poland,russia and italy so it was harder to be succesfull :roll: And if u say ALL of kozuch and brinker hard attacks just got into the block that means u dont say the truth.If kozuch didnt attack hardly germany couldnt compete with italian team.

And please before just let izquierdo play as starter and then make comments like she is not enough for NT level. :sleeping:

• :aww: :aww: :aww:
    Terrible start for Italy. We can't even dig easy balls in defense :white:
    Russians are receiving better than us :aww:

• I wouldn't be surprised if some russian waiter put something in her dish :whistling:

What a bullshit :down: What for poisoning her? She's so useless against high block, slow with no defence whatsoever. Get her on court!

• What a bullshit :down: What for poisoning her? She's so useless against high block, slow with no defence whatsoever. Get her on court!

Diouf isn't in roster for today :whistle:

• What a bullshit :down: What for poisoning her? She's so useless against high block, slow with no defence whatsoever. Get her on court!

In Russia it's quite common to eliminate adversaries with poison :thumbdown:

• Funny or not...italian blocks working well today, but their defense is a chaos..this is so not how we are used to see Italian team playing. I wonder if is something Mencarelli is working, like changing a bit their style, or if they are just in a messy day.. :roll: