World League 2013

• You're very pessimistic about your team. It's like they can't beal Moldova or sth. Bulgaria is playing very well, above their standarts. Your team, like ours, is very emotional and seems to lack Plan B for today. But you have the players, it's just not your day, not your tournament.

• Well, maybe we don't deserve, but still had a chances for that before a match and luckily we could advance, so... Nobody would remember our hopeless performances in the international round then... WELL, BULLSHIT!

Bad you're back in such an atmopshere, Ola :(

No worries, girly, bad atmosphere or good, makes no difference, I'm still happy to be back :)

Yeah, I also think that it's better to get spanked now, than later during ECh. Or maybe it doesn't matter, dunno, I just hope we'll somehow get to grips with all the problems we have, 'cause it looks just pathetic so far.

• You're very pessimistic about your team. It's like they can't beal Moldova or sth. Bulgaria is playing very well, above their standarts. Your team, like ours, is very emotional and seems to lack Plan B for today. But you have the players, it's just not your day, not your tournament.

Certainly. I wouldn't call it being pessimistic, we actually name the facts- our game is poor, we don't deserve final tournament, Bulgaria is on a good way to trash us in straight sets, that's it.

No, it's not ;) And we haven't been playing well from the very start, yet somehow we had a huge amount of luck. Till now. There's tons of room for improvement, obviously. But now there'll be no pressure and they should have the comfort to prepare in peace.

• Why so pessimistic? Have a little faith in our team. I know they didn't give us reason to have much faith. But deep down I know they're trying hard. We all go through the greatest obstacles with them. Every team meets with weaknesses one day. The teams from past - just look at them. Somehow we bounce off the bottom and back to the top every time. Maybe it's our bottom - this year's WL for our present team. Well, this bottom stretches from the Olympics. But I won't give up on believing in them doesn't matter how hopeless we play in WL so far - we're still in game.
    I know. I like to dramatize. Sorry for that. Everybody who read my melodramatic posts. Roses :rose: flowers :flower: everything for you, guys

Do you know now why? I wasn't pessimistic but realistic. It couldn't be happen seeing our NT in finals. I hope, that this situation will give a lot to Anastasi to think that without good setter and opposite it's difficult to play good for longer while.

• Wow~ What a match for Bulgaria today. The engine is running so smoothly, even if the team was forced to substitute a very shaky Skrimov out of the court. I hope the match could boost up Valentin's confidence more, who hasn't got much chance to perform on court in important matches after WCH 2010.

• Congratulations Bulgaria ! Your team deserved to be in finals.

Today Bulgaria played much better and Poland lost Winiarski just before competition.
    Poland lost own chances in first set and ... in both matches against France.
    I feel ECH with Zagumny will tell us real performance of team.

• I hope Winiarski will be fit for ECH, he is one of my favorite players in Poland - I am a huge fan of players with blocking skills

• Bulgaria destroyed us today, Sokolov with 80% spike 8o :super: :obey:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Now Iran closed door for Germany and Bulgaria stopped Poland. If Brazil wins tomorrow with any result, USA will be out. It's clear that Italy will be in pool with Argentina and Russia with Canada. Last place in pool D probably for Bulgaria and last in pool E for Brazil.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Missing Winiarski was a big blow for Poland. Most of the attack were through Kubiak/Ruciak and when Drzyzga came in it was even easier because Poland had 2 holes in their block.