World League 2013

• I checked fivb site and finally it's clear who will be in pools in F6 :thumbup:
    Pool E: Host (Argentina), Pool B winner, Pool A runner-up
    Pool F: Pool A winner, Pool C winner (Canada), Pool B runner-up

In pool A and B there are crucial matches this weekend so team in pool can change. Brazil it's almost certain in pool F, Italy in pool E and Russia in pool F. Germany can change this only by getting 6 points. Last place can be taken by Bulgaria/Poland/USA.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• oh rugby, I will spank you X( :P

Promise? I'm counting on that :thumbsup:

• Does Anyone know which Germany's Roster will go to Iran? Two Teams without chances to Final 8 ticket.

German rooster:
    Zuspiel: Lukas Kampa (Modena/ITA), Patrick Steuerwald (Generali Haching)

Mittelblock: Marcus Böhme (San Giustino/ITA), Tim Broshog (Moerser SC), Philipp Collin (Tours/FRA)

Außenangriff: Denis Kaliberda (Piacenza/ITA), Dirk Westphal (Roeselare/BEL), Tom Strohbach (Generali Haching)

Diagonalangriff: Jochen Schöps (Rzeszow/POL), Christian Fromm (Citta di Castello/ITA), Simon Hirsch (Generali Haching)

Libero: Ferdinand Tille (Generali Haching), Markus Steuerwald (Paris/FRA)

If Germany deliver two clear victories, they will even finish top of the group :wavy: . I actuelly don`t believe that this will happen, but anyway this WL campaign had been a success for us, especially regarding the missing players. The team looks balanced now, with more players taking responsability in attack. No big stars and flair but good teamwork.

My credits go as well to the Iranian team. I watched the matches in Italy and i have to admit, that it was big big fun to see them playing their hearts out :thumbup:

• I read that FIVB changed the hours of Brazil-USA to be after Bulgaria-Poland. Originally it was the opposite. Anyone to confirm, to explain why?

• Polish roster for matches in Bulgaria:
    S: Żygadło, Drzyzga
    MB: Nowakowski, Możdżonek, Kosok, Wrona
    OH: Kurek, Winiarski, Kubiak, Ruciak
    OP: Jarosz, Bartman
    L: Zatorski, Ignaczak

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I read that FIVB changed the hours of Brazil-USA to be after Bulgaria-Poland. Originally it was the opposite. Anyone to confirm, to explain why?

FIVB boss is Brazilian. After the second match BUL-POL Brazil can pick their eventual rivals in the WL Finals. (There is high chance Brazil and the second team in the group to meet in the semifinals).

• No wonder the sport is not so popular worldwide. Corruption is eating its reputation and the constant changes of rules are not helping.

• Yes you can :flower: . It all depends on our team and how they play. Everything else doesn't matter. I don't think that we should think that there is global conspiracy against us. I also don't think that Brazil has anything towards us specifically or any other team. They play for the game, just like every other team. Having good strength for the finals is part of the game too. And the same goes for any other team.

So again I hope that we win against Poland just like Polish fans hope that their team will win twice in Varna. And I want to enjoy fair play and good game (well it will be good if we are the winners 8) ) and good fans behavior. In the end this is what matters.

That makes two of us. :drink: Volleyball atmosphere usually is just amazing.
    I love this 'live or die' matches. Bulgaria X Poland is the best weekend match for sure. I can imagine how excited you are. When Brazil plays such games it drives me crazy. At these moments, when the game goes to extremes, sports show us how wonderful the human being is.
    You're 100% right. Bulgaria and Poland only depend on their own strenght. Just enjoy the game. You're positive and confident. This is totally beautiful. I mean, if I was a volleyball player and I was about to play this match, I'd love be supported by you. :flower:

• FIVB boss is Brazilian. After the second match BUL-POL Brazil can pick their eventual rivals in the WL Finals. (There is high chance Brazil and the second team in the group to meet in the semifinals).

I don't think brazilians care about facing Bulgaria, Poland or USA, all three are the same for them.

• As far as I know, Brazil has some changes, but not too much. Dante will get a rest this weekend. Thiago Alves is going to replace him.
    Maurício also will probably have more opportunities. :win:

• yes, it is either this or a world conspiracy against our team :cheesy: :cheesy: :aww:

Where have I said such a thing? :what:

All I said is that if Brazil has the chance to choose an eventual semifinal opponent, they will (as would Bulgaria/Poland/USA if they had the chance). The fact that FIVB's boss is Brazilian, means that he has the control to provide such opportunities. And I never said that they would choose to kick us out of the WL. I think it is of their bigger interest to kick Poland and especially USA out if they have the chance because I think the Yanks' style of play is less convenient to Brazil's one.

No conspiracy. This is part of the game.

• This is part of the shame.