Montreux Volley Masters 2013

• Mission (almost) accomplished: if Italy wins this set, they are surely in the semifinals, even if Japan wins 3-0 against Germany (because of set ratio)

25-17: job done. But today DOM girls are playing real bad , at 4east until now..

• Gennari doing an awesome job, do not know why the Italians always say that it is bad and is not good enough for Italy NT.

• If Ze wants to try new players, he should put Fernanda Garay on the bench and not overuse her for this tournament. I also noticed that he brought in some veterans like Adenizia and Fabiola, i mean really?

I guess it's a smart choice put Garay to play. I think that is useless put a lot of new players together to play in one time. There's no team work and they will probably be frustrated with themselves. Renovation must be done slowly and not in one minute in a competitive team as Brazil. IMO Pri Daroit, Ellen and Camila Brait were insecure during first match. Zé Roberto realized it and decided to put Garay on court. After this Pri Daroit and Camila Brait started to play their real volleyball. New players usually need experienced players to increase their performance. With old players they have a solid basis to show their talents. :win:

Germany playing with both setters... Hanke attacking like a opp... Don't understand really

It's interesting solution and in this level can be very useful, when on court Germany have Poll and Matthes ;)

• I'm really happy for this result that I sincerely didn't expected! let's see what they will do against Russia, I think it is not impossible! Chirichella is doing a really good job...just another thing: less mistakes, they're still too much!

• hahaha :lol: Marte.

Hahaha... I guess everyone today played shit... it wasn't setters fault.

Setters can do nothing if the spikers play shit and can't finish the ball with single block... especially Marte, which played more combinated and faster than Echenique, which was definitelly more horrible. And you can't say anything wrong about some players, which you saw just one match...

I think that Marte and Peńa should get more chances to play from coach, because Echenique and De La Cruz/Rivera have worse form than them. This same I think with Vargas, which plays and her form is bad and Fersola is better and she should play.

• No she didn't, no idea where TV saw those two attacks of her...only 1 ace.

But since when does she scream during serve? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She probably wants to scream back to the young chinese girls :lol: Now, she's playing OPP...

• I extremely hate the way Guidetti insists Matthes... if this is for like testing and preparation for youngsters, why Matthes and Schaus are there? :aww: