Poland - Greece 3-2 / 20-25, 26-28, 25-20, 28-26, 15-10
    Japan - China 3-2 / 27-25,18-25,24-26,25-20,17-15

... - Pool C
    Slovenia - Algeria 3-0/ 25-6, 25-19, 25-20
    Brazil - Dominican Republic 3-1/ 15-25, 33-31, 25-8, 32-30

-Pool D
    Peru - Mexico 3-0/ 25-18, 25-18, 25-13
    Turkey - Italy 3-1/ 19-25, 25-19, 25-17, 25-23

• Pool B seems to me the hardest one.It's great opportunity for greek team to play in such a high level games.Btw yesterday the two better weapons(Strantzali and Vasilantonaki) did not play well.On the other hand there is a girl named Psoma(1997) who is very fighting and yesterday won almost 20 points.I hope the can win at least against Argentina and to pass to the second phase,because Japan and China are the biggest favourites to arrive in podium.Let's see.I am going to the beach.Have a nice day to everyone

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KBOn…s400/askeli_beach_005.jpg

• I'm watching so much of Peruvian volleyball that rapidly becoming an expert) and also a supporter) Such a close game against Italy now, first 2 sets to Italians 28-26, 25-19, next 2 to Peru 25-20, 25-22, so now it's tie-break time. Arriba, Peru!

• Such great and deserved victory for Peru 15-13!
    Italy with 48 unforced errors :down: It's a record probably. More than a half of them on serve, I'm sure. I've never seen a female team with so many services errors.

• I'm glad my team won!!!!!! :woohoo:

A
    R
    R
    I
    B
    A

P
    E
    R
    U

This is a great victory over Italy. Too many errors from italian girls but no matter what my team deserved it. Leyva almost get injured on third set and I though "it is over" but she returned and fought.

Thank you semisonic for supporter Peru!!!! :win:

• PERU PERU PERU

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Our girls are saying "I love you mom!" and our captain said "Happy 28th July!" (it's our independency day)

• Japan lost with Argentina 3-0 (25-23 34-32 25-21) Best scorers: Piccolo 16, Rodriguez 15 (both are in WGP Argentina's wider roster), Benoki 20, Yanagita 19. Argentina 13 errors, Japan 27 :!: and that made the difference

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations Argentina!!!!!!!Great battle.

• Yuan Xinyue (No. 8 ) is amazing. 199cm, great dynamic and power in attack. But she is only MB... China coach can use her in OPP, she can give a much more points for team. Wings in China team is very average now.

Poland 2-1 China

• Poland won 3-1 (25-21 25-21 21-25 26-24) both teams with similar amount of errors (Poland 23, China 21) best scorers: Smarzek 28, Damaske 17, Yuan 19, Ju 14

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland won 3-1 (25-21 25-21 21-25 26-24) both teams with similar amount of errors (Poland 23, China 21) best scorers: Smarzek 28, Damaske 17, Yuan 19, Ju 14

Smarzek is fantastic. 23-23 - Smarzek attacking, but Chinese players defended and give ball for free Poland - Smarzek shouts to Bałdyga "Give me again, give me again" :D

Poland played better in YECH, but I hope they will improve every day

• Poland won against China 3-1. Congratulations to polish girls!
    Smarzek and Damaske good as usual. Setter Baldyga made good choices however she must improve her technique, sometimes I think she doesn't have enough power to set the ball to the right place :S
    On the other side, I liked the MB no. 8 she is great attacker, very quick for height (199, but she doesn't look that tall to me) and the OH no. 2 Yumlu Wang she reminds me a bit on Wang Yimei buy her look :D and she is the best wing attacker in her team. On FIVB site she is 192 tall, but again, she doesn't look that tall, I think the measures are wrong for approximately 3cms

• Yuan Xinyue (No. 8 ) is amazing. 199cm, great dynamic and power in attack. But she is only MB... China coach can use her in OPP, she can give a much more points for team. Wings in China team is very average now.

Poland 2-1 China

Poland won against China 3-1. Congratulations to polish girls!
    Smarzek and Damaske good as usual. Setter Baldyga made good choices however she must improve her technique, sometimes I think she doesn't have enough power to set the ball to the right place :S
    On the other side, I liked the MB no. 8 she is great attacker, very quick for height (199, but she doesn't look that tall to me) and the OH no. 2 Yumlu Wang she reminds me a bit on Wang Yimei buy her look :D and she is the best wing attacker in her team. On FIVB site she is 192 tall, but again, she doesn't look that tall, I think the measures are wrong for approximately 3cms

It was played a joke, "Cui Yongmei, the head coach of Team Army, must use Yuan Xinyue as an OPP." by some people.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Congratulations to south americans! :drink: I suppose we have three competitive teams. :super: Perhaps our best bunch of good teams ever at this championship.

Pool B is tough. China must take care. It won't be easy to defeat Argentina and Greece. Maybe tomen is right: average army coach. If they qualify 4th, if they qualify, China will play Serbia and could be eliminated.

Turkey X Peru is a must see match. Very interesting!

I'm not happy with our pool. It's hard to know the level of the competition. I hope USA and Slovenia can give us a hard job soon.

• I am very surprised! I didnt expect these results.

First, congratulations Argentina!!! Like I said, they are a good team, but in a difficult pool. We beat 3-0 Japan, the asian champions!!! :drink: However, this score doesnt confirm our pass to the next round. We have to go step by step.

In the other hand, congratulations Peru! What a come back! Peruvians defended like asians. The tallest player in Peru is 184 cms, while Itala has more than 6 over 185 cms. If Italy mistook a lot, it´s cuz their main weapon is the service. Italy destroyed the peruvian passing in the first 2 sets.

Slovenia is the underdog here. Let´s see what they can do against Brazil and Dominican Republic