European League 2013

• The setter from Israel team is insanely bad... I even doubt she's professional.

• Even a homemade video would have been better than this :down: I feel like I'm watching a high-light video made by some fans...

• I was away for some time and now I came back and now it's TV quality broadcast finally...

Yeah, true...probably the camera is located close to the German bench, because I could hear what the bench players(Maren, Lenka etce etc) say :lol:

• Germany is about to lose the set... Kozuch somehow seems very tired and the passing problems continue :whistle:

• Again we let Israel take a set...OK sure they earned it but if Germany played with more energy they'd easily win 3:0, even with this line-up. But the goal for preliminary was to qualify for F4 and we achieved that, so Guidetti doesn't care too much about results now.

• Germany starts the 4th set with Hanke as setter, Hippe OPP, Beier & Geerties OH... Maggie is out.

• Today stats:
    Romania - Hungary
    Bulgaria - Turkey - nice match by Filipova :thumbsup:
    Serbia - Belgium
    Germany - Israel - 6 blocks by Ssuchke, Hippe quite good (good spike and worse reception)

Bulgaria, Romania, Belgium an Germany in F4.

Best players according to stats:
    Scorer: Elitsa Vasilieva
    Blocker per set: Angelina Bland (per efficiency: Maja Savic)
    Receiver: Lenka Durr (in both categories)
    Server per set: Lora Kitipova (per efficiency: Ioana Nemtanu)
    Spiker per set: Elitsa Vasilieva (per efficiency: Freya Aelbrecht, per%: Alina Separanta Ilie)
    Setter: Diana Nenova

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• FIVB changed awards, so for best line-up I prefer:
    S: Frauke Dirickx (Bulgarians as leaders in setter ranking is a joke)
    MB: Angelina Bland, Christiane Furst
    OH: Elitsa Vasilieva, Charlotte Leys
    OP: Margareta Kozuch
    L: Valerie Courtois

• Lenka Dürr best receiver??? :white: :aww: :lol:
    Her performance so far in reception has been...well, "average" would be a compliment I guess :whistle:

If you don't believe me look here :D

• Best Players in Germany for this summer are bench players :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Hippe and Brandt

the roster should be like that??
    Hippe Kozuch
    Hanke Weiss
    Furst Ssuschke Brandt
    Brinker Beier Poll Izquierdo Geerties
    Durr Thomsen

or Kauffeldt should be there and one OH out?
    it is so diffcult to choose which OH should be out
    Brinker must be there
    Beier...althought she is the worst among all OHs...she is expected to be there because of her 'experience' :down:

Among Poll, Izquierdo & Geerties
    I have a feeling that Guidetti will give up Izquierdo :down: :down:
    She is also the one who had the least chance on court...

• I would add Berit instead of Poll. She seems to be better than Matthes but still I didn't see anything special in her :huh: Moreover, most probably both Izquierdo and Geerties will be starter OHs for 2015 ECh is they countinue to improve, that's why I think giving them experience is important :whistle:

• I would add Berit instead of Poll. She seems to be better than Matthes but still I didn't see anything special in her :huh: Moreover, most probably both Izquierdo and Geerties will be starter OHs for 2015 ECh is they countinue to improve, that's why I think giving them experience is important :whistle:

I also expect Möllers and Poll to be the last players to be cut. It's true that Izquierdo hasn't played that much so far, but I expect her to play more in WGP. She seemed to have been very nervous in her first NT matches and couldn't show her best performance yet. Poll has been a positive surprise and I hope she'll continue her development in Schwerin next season, but both Geerties and Izquierdo are better now. I expect 4 MBs to be there rather than 5 OHs, especially because now Hippe can also play as OH if necessary.
    Definitely Anja Brandt has been the revelation of the summer. In Schwerin she always was part of a very good team but used to be the player that individually contributed the least, and after Montreux I was surprised that she stayed in the team while Nadja Schaus was released, but in EL Brandt showed constantly very good performances!

My guess for the F4 roster:
    Hanke, Weiss
    Kozuch, Hippe
    Brinker, Beier, Izquierdo, Geerties
    Ssuschke, Fürst, Brandt
    Dürr

• I think Sassi is in a better shape than Maggie...

Agree, both Hippe and Brandt are doing surprisingly well in this tournament :thumbsup: we'll see how will they play in F4 and later in Grand Prix ^^

• Agree, both Hippe and Brandt are doing surprisingly well in this tournament :thumbsup: we'll see how will they play in F4 and later in Grand Prix ^^

My expectation ---> Sassi and Maren as OH and Heike or Lisa will help Sassi in the back-row for reception. the rest will stay the same.