Polish NT 2013

• She will join to nt in this week, but we don`t know if she will be ready for tournament. If she will not be fine, then Paulina Bałdyga will be 2nd setter in our nt...

• I read that she'll join to NT even if she isn't ready at 100%. Now she has to wait for results of examination, I hope that it's not so serious.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Izka as first setter for the first time since WCH 2006 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol:
    average age of starting 6: hmm maybe 32-33 years :D

• Now it's a difficult question who will be OPP. Kasia can be regular OH or receiving OPP, while Glinka will be OPP or OH with little recepton role or even non-receiving OH.
    In Ankara Kasia as OPP helped receiving Kowalińska in some rotations, it's also possible that now she will help Gosia as we can see in the picture ^^

• Now it's a difficult question who will be OPP. Kasia can be regular OH or receiving OPP, while Glinka will be OPP or OH with little recepton role or even non-receiving OH.
    In Ankara Kasia as OPP helped receiving Kowalińska in some rotations, it's also possible that now she will help Gosia as we can see in the picture ^^

Glinka is a better attacker from position 4, and Skowronska is more used to attack from position 2. That's why I would use Kasia as receiving Opp and Glinka as OH without reception like she played in Vakıfbank with Gözde

• Fortunately Joanna Wołosz came back to training and she'll play in WCH qualifications :thumbsup: trauma was less serious than it was expected :win:

• trauma we will see, if Iza will start in 6 and start to play her style :D

• Polish fans should not worry at all :win:

Having Skowrosnka, Glinka and Werblinska as wingspikers, the setter doesn't make a difference :win:

I can't imagine Poland not qualifying this weekend :teach: They will certainly defeat Belgian team :teach:

• trauma we will see, if Iza will start in 6 and start to play her style :D

Because of Wołosz's injury Bełcik probably will be starter. Of course trauma is possible, Iza is quite unstable - one day she's playing brilliant game, in other match she's delivering balls horribly and someone has to change her :whistle:

• Because of Wołosz's injury Bełcik probably will be starter. Of course trauma is possible, Iza is quite unstable - one day she's playing brilliant game, in other match she's delivering balls horribly and someone has to change her :whistle:

Come on, kondzio...the setter doesn't make a difference this weekend ^^

• Happy to hear that Asia is back.

I agree with Sander. When you have Skowronska, Glinka and Werblinska you have nothing to worry. Just compare it when you have Rozycka, Sieczka or Kasprzak and Konieczna as OPP :down: We already saw enough nightmares this summer...

• Come on, kondzio...the setter doesn't make a difference this weekend ^^

Don't worry, I'm calm about girls' performance. Having these wing spikers we shouldn't have difficulties and we have also experienced middle and Mariola as libero, so Belgium shouldn't be an obstacle, though Dirickx and Leys are playing in Poland and know our players...

• Happy to hear that Asia is back.

I agree with Sander. When you have Skowronska, Glinka and Werblinska you have nothing to worry. Just compare it when you have Rozycka, Sieczka or Kasprzak and Konieczna as OPP :down: We already saw enough nightmares this summer...

You forgot about Kaczor - star of ECH in Poland who was hardly criticised after WGP and of course our "Great Setter" Radecka ^^