2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Any news about Senna Usic's next team?

As far as i know Eczacibasi VitrA keeps her as alternative for OH position.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As far as i know Eczacibasi VitrA keeps her as alternative for OH position.

I don't know what the hell is Eczacibasi doing but they have like 10 foreigners... I know their target is winning CL but It's irracional, and the players who accept the offers are also to blame. Senna is a good OH (although many disagree) I don't know about this year because all EZC players played horrible even Maja was not herself; but last year Senna played a great play-offs. My MVP for sure. This year she also played some good matches and in playoffs I think it was final 2 when she was great.. so Eczacibasi better let her go If they don't plan to play her, I'm sure many teams would want her

• I don't know what the hell is Eczacibasi doing but they have like 10 foreigners... I know their target is winning CL but It's irracional, and the players who accept the offers are also to blame. Senna is a good OH (although many disagree) I don't know about this year because all EZC players played horrible even Maja was not herself; but last year Senna played a great play-offs. My MVP for sure. This year she also played some good matches and in playoffs I think it was final 2 when she was great.. so Eczacibasi better let her go If they don't plan to play her, I'm sure many teams would want her

Well Nalan Ural is a very ambitious manager and she wants to beat Vakifbank so she will sacrifice anything to do it but of course i am not supporting this situation but seems Senna wanna stay too and waits an answer otherwise nothing force her to stay,if she wants she can leave and join another club now coz she signed 1+1 year contract previous season

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Well, it explains why Piacenza transfered Robin de Kruijf ;) I'm not so happy about Martina heading to China because I can't watch chinese volleyball league...but some players (Brakocevic and Skowronska for example) became stronger after playing in China, so I believe it's a good sign for herself.

kasia played so terrible......

• I though they will get a terminator OH. Del Core is a good all-arounder but this lineup is not CL finals material. I hope I'm wrong.

Same here. I thought Kazan would hire someone young and powerful in attack. We'll see

• I can`t keep this any more :lol: Kasia Skowronska to Rabita Baku :dance6: :heart: :flower:

• but its official or your wish? :D

İt is not official yet but will be soon.

• if it`s really true, Rourke will play as OH like sometimes in Muszyna, I think if Rourke reception will be good, Rabita will be very strong :teach: :D