2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• It seems that Impel's roster is completed or they want to transfer someone else?
    Now they have
    L: Medyńska
    S: Dirickx, Gryka
    MB: Wilson, Martałek, Kąkolewska
    OH: Sieczka, Polak, Pyziołek
    OP: Kaczor, Konieczna, Mroczkowska
    Probably Konieczna or Mroczkowska will be used as OH.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, assuming that Gryka can play with polish citizienship, I think they still have room for antoher foreigner player (there were talks about Leys). And I think they sooo need a good OH.

• I don't think so... They have only Pyziolek who is a good receiver, and the rest of these players are rather OPP than OH. Roumors about Leys will probably be true, so in my opinion there is too much players (I'm thinking about Sieczka.)

• I'm really curious who will be the first attacker in Sopot. Only Flier is free yet or maybe De La Cruz, is she still a player of asian team?

• I'm really curious who will be the first attacker in Sopot. Only Flier is free yet or maybe De La Cruz, is she still a player of asian team?

I think it's high time to see her (I mean De La Cruz) playing in CL. Anyway, I don't know if Atom can afford her as they tried last year unsuccessfully. I saw pictures with Erika Coimbra and Ivana Djerisilo. They seems to be friends. Is Ivana free?

• Is Ivana free?

Is she healthy? - I think this should be the first question ;) The last time I saw a glimpse of her was during the Cup of Serbia that she attended along with Suzanna Cebić and some other players. Don't know if she has any offers though.

• Joanna Kaczor probably will go to Romania or Prostejov.

For a moment I was really happy, but then came the other news. :down:
    I don't know but I'm not a fan of Kaczor as a player and I hoped to see a strong opposite in our team.
    On the other hand Kaczor showed once that she can play well (2009) and I think Tore is the best coach that Orlen Liga can offer and he can help her to get back to her good shape.
    And I hope that they'll transfer Leys, too, because we just need a balanced OH.

• I don't think this transfer is true unless they want to use Carillo as MB :whistle: However, it would be wasting to make Carillo play as MB in at team which Mamadova is receiving :roll:

Poor Fateeva :aww:

• And Jaszewska? She was injured all last season, but she can be strong OH again ;) In 2011/12 she was be a leader of a team :thumbup:

• And Jaszewska? She was injured all last season, but she can be strong OH again ;) In 2011/12 she was be a leader of a team :thumbup:

Mroczkowska will be used as Opp and MB (I've read somewhere about it). Impel needs good OH. I think Konieczna should play as Opp.
    Next transfer will be announced on Thursday (Source: http://facebook.com/ImpelWroclaw )

• Is she healthy? - I think this should be the first question ;) The last time I saw a glimpse of her was during the Cup of Serbia that she attended along with Suzanna Cebić and some other players. Don't know if she has any offers though.

Well, she is currently training with the Serbian NT, seems like she's recovered from injury

• Belgian NT players Helene Rousseaux and Laura Heyrman transfer to Modena

Escape out of German league continues :white: :white: :white:

Good luck to Newcombe in Russia, I hope she'll make her way there. It will be a big difference moving from a small town and a club that is like a big family and takes very good care of its players to cold hard Russian league...but I hope she'll do fine, she certainly has the potential.

I'm surprised about Heyrman to Modena, I'm not sure if she has the level to be starter in Italy. She's young and talented and had some good performances in Dresden, but at the point when all their players were healthy she couldn't start over De Kruijf and Karg there...

About Flier to Omichka, I'd be very surprised if that happens. She can't contribute anything that Carrillo doesn't do much better, unless they intend to use Carrillo on another position. I don't think that would be MB, she's way too good in attack to be wasted there...I remember she was one of Cuba's better receivers back when she was in NT, so she could be an option as OH if she can still receive well...

• Using Carillo as OH comes to my mind as well. However, her receiving level can be considered as good in only Cuban standards. I wouldn't rely on her reception if other OH will be Mamadova. Their attacking power will be devastating but I am afraid they won't have enough chance to show their powerful attacks because of many aces :roll:

Anyway I am still jealous of Russian league since they will have three legendary cubans although Ruiz is not in her best shape :whistle:

• Djerisilo playing for Atom sounds quite possible. A lot of serbians already have signed with polish clubs and she definitely wants to play CL...I mean who doesn't? :whistling: Plus, if she and Coimbra are close, the possiblity is higher then.

• Djerisilo playing for Atom sounds quite possible. A lot of serbians already have signed with polish clubs and she definitely wants to play CL...I mean who doesn't?

Maja Ognjenović :rolll: :rolll:

• I am really excited for Sonja! She was the best scorer in Turkey 2 years ago and I am excited to see her in a top league again! Russia will be a great challenge but she is still young and I think this is still just the beginning for her! :obey: