2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• ErolGarip bu mevzuları ilgili bölümde konuşmak gerek,çok uzatmamak iyidir.Başlığın dışına çıktık biraz, doğru diyorlar.

you know there is a personal message option instead of writing in Turkish in a general thread :roll:

• Difference between Brazilian and Turkish posts are clear:

Brazilian is short with essence, Turkish half site without order.

This is topic for news about transfers not for discuss about them. Create topic Transfer News Discuss and give Humans live here. I and more want to read here news not bullshits.

No, be honest. Some people just don't like "Turks" talk, not about Turkey league or Turkish players.
    Your reasoning (giving short news only by others while Turks, actually me Garip only, discuss in details) is a biased opinion if you check talks above by Brazilians who talk "why Soly should transfer this player, why shouldn't, etc" is no different than our talks, especially my talks actually which is similar to theirs of Brazil, but, with a small difference, mines are digging more about somethings like game-styles when reasoning why this player should be transferred or not.. Even my Turk fellows are complaining about my posts, probably because they aren't understanding my points either.

This is a forum, not a pure news site only, this is a forum talks happen also about whys, for whats, etc. I am just going further, adding some other things like game-style as criteria in transfer talks.

• i dont do it much writing in turkish so no problem for few times..

I'll translate your words in turkish for others too to understand. "Erol, they are right, we (read you) are going off-topic."
    No, Canter, it is not me, they (USAfan, some Brazilians, Bartek) are the ones who are going off-topic by false claims by accusing Turks in general, actually, my words in particular. While they do more or less same, when I say more words, deeper words, they just gone off-topic by personal attacks.

Anyway, guys, if you are not interested in reading my posts, just do not read and keep posting your transfer rumors and news as well as discussions about them. nobody is stopping you doing that.

• Why does Christa Harmotto follow TIGERS (Eczaci's supporters) on twitter ? Harmotto zu Eczacibasi ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• that would be impossible to not read ;)

• but as far as I know, Maja Poljak still under the contract with Eczacibasi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• This is a forum, not a pure news site only, this is a forum talks happen also about whys, for whats, etc. I am just going further, adding some other things like game-style as criteria in transfer talks.

If you want to talk about Turkish League, transfers and everything turkish, just please go here: Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13 :)

If you want to talk about Turkish National Team, just please go here: Turkey NT 2012

Please... this subject should be ONLY FOR PURE NEWS....

If you want to talk about something, you have leagues subjects and NT's subjects and there you can exchange of opinions. This subject should be just for transfer news, nothing more! I don't want to read, what people think and read a lot of dialogs about nothing.

And I agree with Bartek.

• Ignoring Users - Easy Forum Solution
    1. Choose Profile of User to ignore

2. Select Ignore User

When I view the forum, posts are automatically ignored and I don't lose time ignoring them.
    "This post is hidden. You ignore the user."

• I would be waste of talent if Harmotto agrees to play as the 4 foreigner. Playing with 2 foreign MB in Turkish league would be silly as they don't have good local OH, and Maja with Bursa would be enough for Turkish League. Playing just for CL is not good for Harmotto IMO.. she should play somewhere where she could play as a starter all the time..

• I would be waste of talent if Harmotto agrees to play as the 4 foreigner. Playing with 2 foreign MB in Turkish league would be silly as they don't have good local OH, and Maja with Bursa would be enough for Turkish League. Playing just for CL is not good for Harmotto IMO.. she should play somewhere where she could play as a starter all the time..

After what she experienced in Italian league this year i seriously doubt that being a starter is first thing on her mind. There aren't many clubs that can give money that she wants and also not to fire her or even worse close the club in the middle of the season :lol:

• Please... this subject should be ONLY FOR PURE NEWS....

Please... tell this also to all those (USAfan, USAvolleyfan, Henry, AkaiLai and so on) who just made comments about transfer rumors.
    If this is only for PURE news, there should be no more comment than a single line. Otherwise, those paragraph comments too can be commented unless you put a rule about comments too, for ex, like I said "single line comment" only.

• Besiktas Bahcesehir Universitesi is behind of two good foreign players to transfer for next season.Their names will be given in voleybolextra.com this tuesday.Once i heared that they wanna transfer Manon Flier.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This will be the most popular message of this topic i believe :lol:

• I think you were confused. Bursa is a name of a city and what u mean is Busra Cansu. well Its similar :lol: