2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• After what she experienced in Italian league this year i seriously doubt that being a starter is first thing on her mind. There aren't many clubs that can give money that she wants and also not to fire her or even worse close the club in the middle of the season :lol:

Well, Piacenza could afford Harmotto and make her play as starter all season :roll:

• Difference between Brazilian and Turkish posts are clear:

Brazilian is short with essence, Turkish half site without order.

This is topic for news about transfers not for discuss about them. Create topic Transfer News Discuss and give Humans live here. I and more want to read here news not bullshits.

I agree. Especially ErolGarip's posts are always so long and boring :wall:

• I agree. Especially ErolGarip's posts are always so long and boring :wall:

Right on. You said it totally right thing right now that people couldn't say/express. Instead, they thrown things to "Turks", "Turkish league", etc.
    Okay, from now on, I'll keep my opinions shorter.:)

• StarNight

Voleybolextra.com denies interest for Manon Flier. Let's see.

NobodyKnows
    Naz signed a 2 year contract with Vakıfbank last summer. She stays at Vakıfbank.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I will hate Dani Lins if she accepts renewing her contract. :down:

• I hope Beşiktaş doesn't think to transfer Flier, even Natali performed better than her this year :pinch: and with Seda's awful sets, Manon would keep attacking with 20%s here too :whistle:

• Thanks a lot, I didn't know this facility :obey: finally I can ignore him :roll:

• I'm a big fan of Manon, but can't easily be sure if she would play better with such a good setter. (her teammate Milena Radecka is a good setter I think) she's been having her worst time in her volleyball career. some years ago, nobody can refuse that she was one of the best OPPs in Europe or worldwide, but right now she's far from her best form... Sad to say, but since Manon started playing bad, Holland went down straight :S well, there were a lot of different reasons (no offensive OHs, weak setters and liberos stuff) too, but I still believe Manon showed the importance of a team leading player.

• Michele in 100% of good shape is a good libero in reception and pretty pretty good in defense... ;)
    better than verê :whistle:

She's TOO MUCH BETTER than Verê. Now I think that Sesi should say goodbye to Jéssica, Marcelinha and others ordinary players...

• Well, Piacenza could afford Harmotto and make her play as starter all season :roll:

In my opinion she will play in Fener.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sesi still have the MB Francynne it was a good campaign in the NT Junior in 2011. and the team Sesi she was only 5 ° MB with Roberta and Natalia in front :down: :down: :down:

Talmo suks :mad: