2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Seriously i am really sick and tired to read your sarcastic comments.You can be a Vakıfbank fan but your comments are really disrispectull about Eczacıbaşı and Neslihan.You don't have to like them but stop repeat it in every single comment like a parrot.

Do you really know what the parrots do? They do repeating words of others, that's not what I am doing, but, maybe, yours?

Ps: stop being so sensitive, all these players are making about millions of money every year. I critisize Vakif players hard too. They'll get so much money and we will be very kind to them? Easy life? while we here are trying to make a ten tousand of money only by working much harder than them? Forget it. When you are in podium to make much money, you should be ready for much claps as well as for bad comments too. And, my hard comments are more useful for Eczaci and Neslihan than you "kind" comments. If I were a hard core Vakif fan, I could say nothing about this transfer rumor about an aged player, but, could keep silence and smile behind this screen. If you as a fan want Ecz to be successful, then, you need to critisize Nalan and Ecz policy too. Otherwise, you'll keep being disappointed next seasons too. Believe that, those players and manager Nalan do not care about the success at all, they all care about the money they are making. We, you and I, are in the same poor boat, they are in the same yachts.

• Costagrande, good choice, maybe she's not the youngster but she's a good player :win:

• Many times i ciritisized Nalan Ural and his policity since she came to team and build the rosters by her own,she harms team a lot (Now Vakıfbank has their glory days since she left) and what really fans can do if managment doesn't realize this problem? I also don't support Micelli.He is not really the one who can compete with Guidetti in league but really if you think that Neslihan is the only problem in current team and everything will be solved if she goes i can just smile.She doesn't have to play in a system where she gets almost all sets and no contribution from OHs.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I agree with Matthias.

IMO ECZ should try to transfer players like Fernanda Garay. I don't think she would like to transfer to ECZ, but I think ECZ needs that quality/age-players.

She has powerfull attack and good/regular reception, but i think she don't want to leave the brazilian league...

• Garay is a passionate girl, she would fit Vakıf very well :thumbsup:

If you wanna a good OH player, Brazil is a country for you, but I doubt they wanna leave Brazil. Next Olympic Games will be here and players that are performing well wanna probably stay. But how "you will not die if you try", Garay is a good choice. Today, she is one of the bests in the world and in a good shape. Ecz could try Gabi, Unilever's player, or Ellen from Pinheiros. I think is difficult for them leave Brazil with their age, but they are cheap, young and they are performing well.

• If you wanna a good OH player, Brazil is a country for you, but I doubt they wanna leave Brazil. Next Olympic Games will be here and players that are performing well wanna probably stay. But how "you will not die if you try", Garay is a good choice. Today, she is one of the bests in the world and in a good shape. Ecz could try Gabi, Unilever's player, or Ellen from Pinheiros. I think is difficult for them leave Brazil with their age, but they are cheap, young and they are performing well.

I dont think Gabi or Ellen would be good choices...they indeed making a great brazilian league..but volleyball in Europe is much more physicly demanding, and they are both quite short players...so I dont know..Eczacibasi is a team with big names always...I think would be unsure to try them...specially cause brazilians have real hard time adapting other countries, so it is always another thing to think about.

about Kozuch, Id really love to see her here, but unless Sheilla or Pavan leaves...I think she lost the chance to come to play here. And Kasia, I think she would only come to play with Zé again.

Im almost sure Logan will be leaving Unilever next season..so Im hoping Unilever invest in some foreigner MB!

• Many times i ciritisized Nalan Ural and his policity since she came to team and build the rosters by her own,she harms team a lot (Now Vakıfbank has their glory days since she left) and what really fans can do if managment doesn't realize this problem? I also don't support Micelli.He is not really the one who can compete with Guidetti in league but really if you think that Neslihan is the only problem in current team and everything will be solved if she goes i can just smile.She doesn't have to play in a system where she gets almost all sets and no contribution from OHs.

Did you watch Vakif team at NTV Spor the other day?
    Guidetti said the main reason of the success was Vakif club management left all technical issues to himself and the staff and Vakif general manager said the same thing. That's, technical staff and head of them, Guidetti, took the responsibility and he had to prove he isn't wrong in his claims.

On the other hand, at Ecz, nobody knows who is responsible about technical things, in that sense, Ecz has become like Fener where even club president puts his nose, a chaos. As outsider, I observe that Nalan puts her nose into technical works of coach a lot from player selections to who to play, etc and some players with names such as Neslihan too probably put their noses into business of staffs, from player selections for the games, etc. While this is so, why coach of Ecz, Micelli, isn't saying stop all these going? Because he probably doesn't care or ineffective. Also, I don't believe he is the right coach for Ecz, he looks to me he isn't giving himself to the club (saying this also remembering his private life problems: re: suicide of a italian volley girl who was felt in love with him.) I don't think his mind is at Ecz really.

Ok, back to transfer topic (but, when I hear Ecz's transfers), I find nonsense, absurd things as criteria for transfers when it comes to Ecz. You are talking here what kind of players are needed, OH, etc, that's, technical issues as it should have been, but, I have an impression that Ecz is about to make transfers based on criterias somethings like "friend, she is my friend, that is my old friend, etc." Neslihan seems to be pulling one end of rope, Luba from another, Nalan is another, etc etc. So, with all these egos, a healthy think and a healthy plan at Ecz shouldn't be expected. A passionate team can't be built like that, by transferring aged players, that's, some new egos, etc. What should be done, what fans can do? They should pressure on the president, Mr Eczaci or on coach to resign his job. A new coach with the balls who will not leave the field the field to Nalan and her co will be a solution. Ecz has a chance for success more than Vakif as Ecz is a private co unlike Vakif, but, there is a bad management at this private co. This should be told to Mr Eczaci by who? by Ecz fans..

• Do you really know what the parrots do? They do repeating words of others, that's not what I am doing, but, maybe, yours?

Ps: stop being so sensitive, all these players are making about millions of money every year. I critisize Vakif players hard too. They'll get so much money and we will be very kind to them? Easy life? while we here are trying to make a ten tousand of money only by working much harder than them? Forget it. When you are in podium to make much money, you should be ready for much claps as well as for bad comments too. And, my hard comments are more useful for Eczaci and Neslihan than you "kind" comments. If I were a hard core Vakif fan, I could say nothing about this transfer rumor about an aged player, but, could keep silence and smile behind this screen. If you as a fan want Ecz to be successful, then, you need to critisize Nalan and Ecz policy too. Otherwise, you'll keep being disappointed next seasons too. Believe that, those players and manager Nalan do not care about the success at all, they all care about the money they are making. We, you and I, are in the same poor boat, they are in the same yachts.

Yeah sure, Eczacı's management was reading all your 'hard' comments and changing their policy :rolll:

Making millions of money does not mean they deserve cruel criticism. As long as you are not the one paying for them, you don't have a right to comment relentless and be so judgemental against them :thumbdown:

By the way if you are earning ten thousand I don't think your boat is that much cheap neither :roll:

• Yeah sure, Eczacı's management was reading all your 'hard' comments and changing their policy :rolll:

Making millions of money does not mean they deserve cruel criticism. As long as you are not the one paying for them, you don't have a right to comment relentless and be so judgemental against them :thumbdown:

By the way if you are earning ten thousand I don't think your boat is that much cheap neither :roll:

I could go gurther and "harder" in critisizing, but, you know, there are people around defensing a king more than the king kimself (kraldan cok kralci.)
    Of course, Eczaci co's money business isn't upto me and even their volley club isn't upto me as I am a Vakif fan, but, you know it is not a good feeling when you are alone in a competition:), so, I am trying to force Ecz make a better team so that we can enjoy the volley some, can't we. I don't care about their money business, and nobody even Ecz volley fans should mind, but, if they call this a sport and if they call followers as fans and their supporters, that's volunteers, then, all Ecz fans have all rights to critisize. Even if they are a private co, they have no right to say "you can not critize." They can say this only to me as I am not an Ecz fan, but a Vakif fan, but, as I said, it is becoming boring not to have a rival who'll compete and give us some volley joys:)

Ps: 10 tousands of money is too much? Maybe, you took it per month? No, annual income, that's, about 1000 per month. Of course, there are people in poorer boats than mine, but, don't say my boat is a luxury yacht. Not that i'm jealous of players making 1000 times more than me, as i am aware of that mr Ecz too is making 1000 times more than players. (well, who knows, i too can be rich like them, i trust in betting, against Ecz:).)

• I don't have problem with criticism, my problem was your reasoningİ !I can criticize them because they earn a lot! is not a proper attitiude for me. Although I am a Vakıf fan, I never think that I have a right to criticize Neslihan as cruel as you did. Besides, after a while, your criticism regarding Neslihan seems so personal that noone would take it serious although it was legitimate ;)

Anyway, I agree with Matthias, Eczacı should stop investing on NAMES :down: Firstly they need desperately a good setter, preferentially, young and eager for success such as Hanke or Lloyd :rose: Especially Lloyd, I assume she is getting healthier after watching her at F4, would be very beneficial since she would use Poljak as much as she can. Thus to me, Costagrande's transfer does not mean anything :S

• I dont think Gabi or Ellen would be good choices...they indeed making a great brazilian league..but volleyball in Europe is much more physicly demanding, and they are both quite short players...so I dont know..Eczacibasi is a team with big names always...I think would be unsure to try them...specially cause brazilians have real hard time adapting other countries, so it is always another thing to think about.

about Kozuch, Id really love to see her here, but unless Sheilla or Pavan leaves...I think she lost the chance to come to play here. And Kasia, I think she would only come to play with Zé again.

Im almost sure Logan will be leaving Unilever next season..so Im hoping Unilever invest in some foreigner MB!

But Joana, Gabi has Caterina Bosetti's height (1.80) and Bosetti is playing really well in Europe. Look at Ecz roster. Esra Gümüs is 1.82 meters tall, only 2 centimetres taller. Do you think Gümüs is better than her? And I bet Gabi is quite cheaper. Sokolova seems tired and is 35 years old. Gabi is 18, very young and Ecz needs it. Today, she's physically in a better shape than Sokolova. Senna Usic is 26 and 1.90m. But I'm almost sure Gabi is more consistent in all rudiments. So, what Ecz could lose with this transfer? Nothing. I'm not talking about a big transfer to Ecz: Kim, Garay, etc. I'm only talking about a good brazilian transfer that could improve their roster without waste a lot of money. :win: About play in Europe: did you watch Gabi playing against Russia, Italy and Cuba last year in Yeltsin Cup? After her performances in Unilever and Brazil B, I think we can't underestimate her. :thumbup:

• But Joana, Gabi has Caterina Bosetti's height (1.80) and Bosetti is playing really well in Europe. Look at Ecz roster. Esra Gümüs is 1.82 meters tall, only 2 centimetres taller. Do you think Gümüs is better than her? And I bet Gabi is quite cheaper. Sokolova seems tired and is 35 years old. Gabi is 18, very young and Ecz needs it. Today, she's physically in a better shape than Sokolova. Senna Usic is 26 and 1.90m. But I'm almost sure Gabi is more consistent in all rudiments. So, what Ecz could lose with this transfer? Nothing. I'm not talking about a big transfer to Ecz: Kim, Garay, etc. I'm only talking about a good brazilian transfer that could improve their roster without waste a lot of money. :win: About play in Europe: did you watch Gabi playing against Russia, Italy and Cuba last year in Yeltsin Cup? After her performances in Unilever and Brazil B, I think we can't underestimate her. :thumbup:

No please, I dont understimate Gabi at all..I do think she is very promising player...but...I think one thing is going there playing a tournament and coming back..another very different is to stay there for a hole season...and for what I've follow so far in volleyball, brazilians, with some exceptions, of course, tend to have troubles living in different countries and can't produce the same. Its gets even harder when you have to face all the time big blocks and strong phisical teams. Im not saying that If she go there (and yes, she is definetly cheaper), she would for sure go bad or nothing like that, just saying its quite risk for a team like Eczacibasi, that is always fighting for titles to bet in a player like her, speacially being that young. that is all. ;) I thikn that kind of risk is more for teams with not much to loose and less pressure. ;)

• I hope in Galatasaray will go someone who can receive... Maybe someone Turkish!

Btw I think Berg will play also next year in Fenerbahce or maybe she will go to Eczacibasi because she said she want play in Istanbul.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She wants to stay ok but what about the clubs? I do not think that the clubs want her for next season.And i think leo might leave from Gs cause a foreign setter is the last thing they need in this rule and system.The best thing for Gs taking an OH who can receive and attack better and a foreing middle nothing more.

• im not sure about that EcV management can rely on a- 18 yo player (Gabi)..she just can be a back-up ,not more in EcV. if she succeeds then maybe can be a starter for the next years to come..id like to see Brazilian middle Thaisa...or maybe Garay and Natalia Perera..

• i think ecz needs an oh more than setter but costagrande wont be much help what they need is a fairly young oh who can be with them for long term i wish hui roqui would be available though :S or if not her maybe natalia or tatjana even :D

• I wish to see Hui in Rabita, I know Chinese players can play abroad after retiring NT. However, I think Rabita management can persuade Chinese Federation. Cuban federation allowed some players to play in Russia. We have communist past also, so I think maybe Chinese Federation can allow Hui to play in Europe^^

• Firstly, Lindsey is one of the best setters in the world. I'm happy to have Lindsey here in Turkey. She wants to stay at least one more year at Fenerbahce in Istanbul but I don't know what Fenerbahce's management think about foreign setter for next season. If Fener try to get as a foreign setter like Carli Lloyd or Denise Hanke, Berg should be leave the team, it's not a problem for me. If no, Berg should be stay in team. Everything is on one side, Fenerbahce need a powerful an opposite and a outside hitter. Hooker-Coulter, Sheilla or Montano should be main targets of Fener next season. Before the Final Four, there are rumors that Fenerbahce agreed in principle with Hooker, Harmotto and Lang Ping for next season. We shall see :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"