2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Do not generalize it with age, Mia Jerkov is also 31 years old however look how enthusiastic and effective she plays. :obey: Also Glinka did her best and contribute a lot to Vakıf's success. Montano is 30 yo yet still amazing etc. So the point is not related to age but about enthusiasm of player. ;)

One or maximum 2 players with ages over 30 can be tolerated and sometimes, this is even better if a team has one player of age over 30. Mia of Bursa is the only one with age over 30 and this is good for young Bursa team who needs her experience of Mia, not much different than Glinka's mission in last years of Vakif. Youngsters may need experience of Mia, but, not Ana Tiemi who is at 25 and we see this in results, in success of Bursa after transfer of Ana Tiemi. Games are usually won by players of ages between 23-28 as this age range is prime age in women volley. The others, youngers or olders, contribute.

• ErolGarip

Is there many good OHs around 23-28 that i can't see?They tried to transfer Kim Y.K. but it didn't work.Gozde is captain of Vakıf she doesn't want to leave.Larson showed once again that she also doesn't want to leave Kazan.Havelkova is going behind where Conte goes.Kosheleva is injured.Brazilians like Garay,Jaqueline don't want to leave brazil until 2016 so who else they can transfer around 23-28?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @Tayfun

Malagurski, Hodge, Klineman, Kristin Richards, Faucette, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Pasynkova would be good choices. :teach:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Calm down boys :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• ErolGarip

Is there many good OHs around 23-28 that i can't see?They tried to transfer Kim Y.K. but it didn't work.Gozde is captain of Vakıf she doesn't want to leave.Larson showed once again that she also doesn't want to leave Kazan.Havelkova is going behind where Conte goes.Kosheleva is injured.Brazilians like Garay,Jaqueline don't want to leave brazil until 2016 so who else they can transfer around 23-28?

Ecz tried to transfer Kim, but, it didn't work? Who said this? I haven't heard anything about this. An insider news or a rumor or just your guess?
    I still believe their main target of Ecz is Kim. If Ecz is hesitating to attempt Kim transfer (not to have bad relations with Fener), then it is absurd. Fener don't have any chance in playing at CEV CL and Kim most probably want to play at CL and she should play at highest competition. If Fener is blocking Kim about that, it means Fener is selfish and not thinking Kim and volley world. So, I believe that Kim will be transferred to a team that will be at CL next year and Ecz is the first team she will think. If not, she will probably go to Azerbaijan or Russia.

As for Gozde, no, she doesn't fit Ecz. Gozde can't make a big impact at Ecz as much as Kim can do. Gozde is a team-game player while it doesn't matter much for Kim as she is really a special player. To be successful with Gozde or such players, Ecz needs a year or two, but, they can't wait. So, no any other player in the world, but only Kim can give Ecz's CL championship chance next year. Also, total transfer cost of Ecz will not be much if they get Kim as she (together with a youngster or two) will be enough for Ecz that already has some quality players.

• @Tayfun

Malagurski, Hodge, Klineman, Kristin Richards, Faucette, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Pasynkova would be good choices. :teach:

Except Richards all players are Opp-originated and lack receiving skills. Also except Hodge, none of them has dominating offense skills. Thus they won't contribute a lot in Eczacıbaşı's current roster ;)

• i wish all those projected rabita and fenerbahce lineups will really happen for real you know we wouldnt want imaginary lineups and yet it will not happen :roll:

• No please, I dont understimate Gabi at all..I do think she is very promising player...but...I think one thing is going there playing a tournament and coming back..another very different is to stay there for a hole season...and for what I've follow so far in volleyball, brazilians, with some exceptions, of course, tend to have troubles living in different countries and can't produce the same. Its gets even harder when you have to face all the time big blocks and strong phisical teams. Im not saying that If she go there (and yes, she is definetly cheaper), she would for sure go bad or nothing like that, just saying its quite risk for a team like Eczacibasi, that is always fighting for titles to bet in a player like her, speacially being that young. that is all. ;) I thikn that kind of risk is more for teams with not much to loose and less pressure. ;)

Ok, Joana, I don't wanna discuss with you about it. I understand your point of view. And as Unilerver's supporters I'm pretty sure both you and me don't want her leaving Brazil to play abroad. ;) Let's let European clubs solve their own problems without cause problems fo us. :D If they wanna a brazilian player, I have now a better idea: they could take some Osasco players to Europe!!! :rolll: Just joking...

• I wish to see Hui in Rabita, I know Chinese players can play abroad after retiring NT. However, I think Rabita management can persuade Chinese Federation. Cuban federation allowed some players to play in Russia. We have communist past also, so I think maybe Chinese Federation can allow Hui to play in Europe^^

I wish too, but I'm not so optmistic like you. Anyway, I would like to be wrong about it.

• lthis year there will be such a great fight among Azeri,Turkish and Russian teams to have Kim,Hooker and Montano!!!

right now they are on top!!!

and i'm really courius about what Vakif will do:they maybe will confirm all the players,expect Glinka to me ( she is old and they will look for a younger one)..

also Ecza and Gala will renew the team IMO.

• I hope Calderon will not play in Gala next year... They need someone who can receive... I know that Barbo loves playing with the receiving opposite but I don't think it will work

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Meijners :lol:

She is the best OH in Italian League this year :lol:

• She is the best OH in Italian League this year :lol:

No :P The best is Piccinini! :obey: and also Spasojevic before Modena's collapse.
    Then there are Meijners, Bosetti sisters, Petrauskaite and Klineman.

• Petruskaite would be really helpful for some Turkish teams indeed :rose:

• :rolll: what a roster!!