2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Kübra is very talented but she is slow, which is expected by considering her height (197 cm) however Bahar was also very slow before she started to train with Guidetti and now she is even a better blocker than Eda. Thus, I believe Guidetti would give Kübra some chance in league but most important part is Kübra will get chance to train with one of the best coach in Europe, which will help a lot during her development. Same for Çağla Akın, and Gizem Örge :whistle: Indeed Vakıfbank is a very good mix of experienced and young players;

Naz, Polen, Melis (1990)
    Gizem (1993)
    Kübra, Çağla (1994)

Cagla is even younger (borned in 1995) ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Just Yudit tells me she will play for Rabita Baku, second team ;) and she's so friendly girl :) we are already friends :)

• Christa Harmotto ‏@ChristaHarmotto 52m

@hhelenka16 congrats on POY teammate #stud #pumpedforthisseason

Harmotto tweeted that,this means Havelkova will also play for Eczacibasi VitrA,i had doubts about her transfer coz her boyfriend choosed Poland and some rumors appeared here that she will also play in Poland.

• costagrande arrived to istanbul today. she wanted to meet with staff and also see to her new home... gui was in the hall yesterday for watching junior 1/4 finals. i hear that he came to istanbul for costa... he especially wanted to see her in team roster for next season, and also hear that he wants to work with kubra asap....

• Cagla is even younger (borned in 1995) ^^

I have no doubt Kubra is a promising MB but she won't start instead of Bahar for sure.. A can't understand why everybody on this forum underestimates Bahar so much.. Not saying she is a world class MB next to Akinradewo, Poljak or Furst but she is the best turkish MB (no Eda is not, she is just a solid slide attacker) and this year in turkish league she was the BEST Blocker although Furst and Poljak were there... Vakif has a very specific style in terms of block-defence so I think she is the most suited for that..

• Kubra isn't promising or anything like that she is damn slow Mb i don't see any future in her. Eda in her prime was best Mb in Turkey now Bahar looks better but who knows how will Eda return from injury

• Kubra isn't promising or anything like that she is damn slow Mb i don't see any future in her. Eda in her prime was best Mb in Turkey now Bahar looks better but who knows how will Eda return from injury

Not saying Eda isn't good but she is not a good blocker.. and MB's job is to block too.. she is good in attack not doubt about that.

• Newly promoted to Ligue A, Quimper Volley renewed contracts with:

Czech MB and OH, Pavla Duspivova and Zuzana Černianska.

French L Madeline Audoynaud.

Senegalese OPP Fatou Diouck.

Source: Maville.com

• Vakıfbank's new transfer Carolina Costagrande arrived to Istanbul and meet with Guidetti and his staff and watched Vakıfbank youth teams play-off matches together.

Source : http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=8691

• Can someone make a summary of GS's official news? If I remember well, Leo-Gamze-Ozgenur-Barut will stay, Gioli-Calderon-Neriman-Derya-Sano will leave, they have a new Turkish and young mb but I don't remember her name (it start with A), Rabadzieva and maybe Montano... Am I right?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Can someone make a summary of GS's official news? If I remember well, Leo-Gamze-Ozgenur-Barut will stay, Gioli-Calderon-Neriman-Derya-Sano will leave, they have a new Turkish and young mb but I don't remember her name (it start with A), Rabadzieva and maybe Montano... Am I right?

Neriman stays for sure :lol: Leo-Gamze-Neriman-Sinem stays. Özgenur will be loaned.Miss Avcı :flower: , Veljkovic, Rabadzieva, Nihan and Montano are official transfers. Saori will join them. Maybe Aslı (young mb) can join but it's not that sure.

Those who leave: Gioli, Calderon, Sano, Molnar, Konar, Ilyasoglu, Cayirgan, Özgenur???, Necla???
    Those who stay: Lo Bianco, Özsoy, Barut, Akkaya, Arslan,
    New: Montano, Rabadzieva, Veljkovic, Avci, Saori???, Nihan???, Kalac???

• Those who leave: Gioli, Calderon, Sano, Molnar, Konar, Ilyasoglu, Cayirgan, Özgenur???, Necla???
    Those who stay: Lo Bianco, Özsoy, Barut, Akkaya, Arslan,
    New: Montano, Rabadzieva, Veljkovic, Avci, Saori???, Nihan???, Kalac???

Necla and Saori are also in Galatasaray but Asli Kalac is still a question.

• Unilever just officially announced other things we already knew..hehe Juciely, GAbi, Amand and Bruna staying.

https://www.facebook.com/photo…1550179828&type=1&theater

The team will remain almost the same. I heard Carol (MB) - Pinherios) really coming for the team...so the 13/14 roster seems done.

S: Fofão, Roberta
    Opp: Sarah Pavan, Bruna
    OH: Mihajlovic, Gabi, Régis, Amanda
    MB: Juciely, Natasha, Carol, Valeskinha
    L: Fabi, Juju Perdigão

the only question mark is if the team will sign with any other Oh to replace Logan "role" in the starting team...but I think not. So apart Valeskinha (injuried) ad Juju Perdigão, that must be the starting 12 in World Club Championship.