2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Question for Kondzio : What kind of a club Chemik Police is? Is it a police or just named police? when I heard the name of club, I really got confused. A police managing a volleyball club :wacko: somehow very unusual...

• No, the town is called Police, pronounced "Politse". :lol: It has nothing to do with the police forces. :D

Curiosity solved :D I thought the team was using Police as an english word... Thanks for the answer anyway!

• No, the town is called Police, pronounced "Politse". :lol: It has nothing to do with the police forces. :D

Exactly, I used the name of town. Name "politse" doesn't have any meaning in english :) I made you confused because of pronounciation :lol: I should've written as it is used in russian and other slavic languages :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Exactly, I used the name of town. Name "politse" doesn't have any meaning in english :) I made you confused because of pronounciation :lol: I should've written as it is used in russian and other slavic languages :D

I completely got it, Thanks :super: since some users use a translator into english so I thought there was some different spell and meaning in polish and translated "Police" in english. My bad overall :D

• Curiosity solved :D I thought the team was using Police as an english word... Thanks for the answer anyway!

You know, think about Kenya Prisons for example. Are the players prisoners or wards? Some names can be very, very confusing :D

• You know, think about Kenya Prisons for example. Are the players prisoners or wards? Some names can be very, very confusing :D

Exactly. Kenya Prisons...sounds really insane. Well, at least it's not that weird in Asia. They have Bamboos, RedRockets and even Pink Spiders :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll:

• Fakro's place is in Cev Cup not Cev Cl.

Without problems with sponsors Muszyna definitely would fight for wild card in CL, now they'll play only in CEV Cup. I don't think that Chemik could get a chance despite money and strong roster, but maybe I'm wrong :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bielsko and Police seem to be places, where can Lenka play. Other teams have libero, now Aluprof has only Mariola Wojtowicz. She's experienced but I tihnk it's not enough for Aluprof. They will transfer few players, now in club except Wojtowicz valid contracts have : S: Szymańska, MB: Pelc, OH: Łyszkiewicz (she signed new contract), OP: Horka. Club left Wołosz, Wojtowicz, Bergrova, Cella and Sawicka. About Frąckowiak, Sieczka and Czypiruk there is no info.
    Rest teams have:
    Atom - Zenik, Muszyna - Maj, Tauron - Strasz, Chemik - Krzos/I. Śliwa (I suppose that they can transfer someone), Impel - Medyńska, Budowlani - Durajczyk, Legionovia - Saad, Pałac - Kuehn-Jarek, PTPS - Wysocka/Borek

BKS I think won't take her, because they will have lower budget. They will have similar money like Legionovia or even Pałac Bydgoszcz, so don't bind the hope with Bielsko in this season :) They won't transfer anything spectacular I guess...

Chemik will take Sawicka, per 95%. And i think in our league we have good liberos and we don't need Durr, which is nothing special for our league (with 3 foreigners system on the court).

• Erika Coimbra has offers from RC Cannes, Russia and Japan. Also Atom wants to renew the contract with her.

• Erika Coimbra has offers from RC Cannes, Russia and Japan. Also Atom wants to renew the contract with her.

How does she played this season with Atom?
    I really like this players but I am not sure that she is what cannes need. But i will be Happy to see her in France.

I want to see her in Cannes. Cannes need a good defensive and receiver OH and another one that scores a lot. Erika also attacks like in the final match of the Orlean league.

• Maceió can win a new team for battle in Brazil's Superliga. If the project comes true, they want Paula, Erika & Elisangela as main players. :box: