2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Good question. young players of the club must complete the team like last season : Diane Picard, Alexia Joffrin, Pauline Rico and Adeline Lefevre.

last year was different : Figere, Camara , Bousquet and Dje was in the team and play , not only young players on the bench

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• The transfer of Lenka Dürr to Igtisadchi Baku has been officially confirmed by her agency.

:white: :white: :white:

I wanted her to go to Italy or Poland considering It will be her first season overseas... :aww: :wall: Well, I should definitely consider being a fan of the team since they transferred Manon and this time Lenka... :wavy:

• The transfer of Lenka Dürr to Igtisadchi Baku has been officially confirmed by her agency.

:white: :white: :white:

:aww: :aww:

For a young player like her, Italy would be the best option..but, she will play CL next season...maybe it was decisive for her..

• Does anyone know where Polish beauty Alicja Leszczyńska might play?

I have no idea if she will play next season. In December she resigned from playing in Köpenicker SC Berlin due to mysterious health problems and later there was no info about her.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Does someone know if and where is Rachel Sanchez playing? Is she playing for Kazakhstan, because I saw a photo of her in kazakhstan's jersey..

Weird decision by her 8|

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to this article about Lenka Dürr's transfer to Igtisadchi, Margareta Kozuch will play there too and Ze Roberto will be the coach of the team :what: :white:

Is there ANY possibility that this happens???

Ze Roberto is not a possibility. They just had their formal presentation of the 13/14 team to the media and he was definitely there :)

• According to this article about Lenka Dürr's transfer to Igtisadchi, Margareta Kozuch will play there too and Ze Roberto will be the coach of the team :what: :white:

Is there ANY possibility that this happens???

Flier and Kozuch in one team --> Novara :wall: :wall: :wall:

Would be a big surprise to see ZR there...

Does Igtisadchi have so much money ??

• Ze Roberto is not a possibility. They just had their formal presentation of the 13/14 team to the media and he was definitely there :)

Yeah, he won't leave his project in Campinas no matter the amount of money they can offer him.
    Seriously, these transfer rumors from Azerbeijan are getting more and more ridiculous every day.