2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• According to Daniel Bortoletto, Camila Adão (setter, ex-Pinheiros) signed with Brasília.

She played for Pinheiros in 11/12 and last season she was in Praia Clube!

• Belarussian OH Nadezhda Molosay signed with Proton for next season in Russian League.

• We still don't know where Margareta Kozuch, Caroline Wensink, Debby Stam-Pilon and Elitsa Vasileva will play next season :roll:

It's become a really big question. Kozuch was rumored to go to Azerbaijan but it hasn't happend yet. Stam was rumored to have signed with Bergamo, but It's not certain either. Vasileva to China, Wensink to Italy...we all haven't got any official news.

If Piacenza has more money, i think trying Kozuch could be a good option since she wants to stay in Italy and Piacenza will be playing in CL. I'm doubtful though because Kozuch is an expensive player and didn't really have a good season in Yamamay. Wensink and Stam have been injuried, so it might be a bit hard to find great clubs.... Vasileva, I don't have a clue. Dinamo Moscow should have transfered her in stead of Marchenko :whistle:

• Didn't Amil Campinas confirm Vasileva for next season?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Didn't Amil Campinas confirm Vasileva for next season?

I don't know...but as far as I know, they did not. there was also a rumor that Elitsa going to Evergrande but they transfered Juliann Faucette recently :what: Elitsa is a very energetic player and gives great harmony to the team...I hope to see her in CL next season.

• I don't know...but as far as I know, they did not. there was also a rumor that Elitsa going to Evergrande but they transfered Juliann Faucette recently :what: Elitsa is a very energetic player and gives great harmony to the team...I hope to see her in CL next season.

Last news we had in Brazil was in May. The report said she's leaving Vôlei Amil to play in China. She had a big offer. I already read a news about an offer from South Korea.

• Last news we had in Brazil was in May. The report said she's leaving Vôlei Amil to play in China. She had a big offer. I already read a news about an offer from South Korea.

:aww: No offence, but I would never want my players to go to countries where wars can be happend... I hope we will see her in CL.

• I think Vasilieva fits into Atom's strategy as they employed interesting and young players such as Pietersen or Leys. It is said that one player from abroad will join them and I believe it is going to be someone young but well-known yet. I won't be surprised if it will be Elitsa.

• Sonja Borovincek(SLO) MB ex-AEK Athens is going to play for Agel Prostejov(CZE) in CL.

• We still don't know where Margareta Kozuch, Caroline Wensink, Debby Stam-Pilon and Elitsa Vasileva will play next season

Debby will play for Foppa.

• An Italian user wrote some days ago that Foppa president denied having signed with her...

I didn't know that yet...possibly they cancelled the deal because of Debby's injury?? ?(

• An Italian user wrote some days ago that Foppa president denied having signed with her...

yeah, that's right...Panzetti in this article said that they never dealt with Stam...it's not the kind of player they're looking for and it is very curious that many journalists talked about that!
    http://www.volleybergamo.it/st…zetti-arriva-miriam-sylla

• Any news about Molnar and Vesovic??

And what about Kosek?

:sos:

• According to rsport.ru and Dinamo Moscow Agent Natasha Osmokrovic didn't end Her volleyball career and may play in Dinamo Moscow again.

• Any news about Molnar and Vesovic??

And what about Kosek?

:sos:

There were news Molnar is close to Igtisadchi