Vincourova, Ruzickova (Torokova)
    Tocko, Soares
    Kossanyiova, Kociova, Gambova, ?
    Steenbergen, Borovinsek, ?
    Jasova

the2 ? players are already signed, but their name will be announced only
    Michaela Jelinkova will be new fitness coach

• Why Jelinkova stop playing?

• According to roumors Pavia(A2) has confirmed Renkema and signed with MB Devetag(ex Foppa).

• Thank u! :flower: So she has some experience already...it will be nice to see how she goes in a bigger team though.

I saw her play twice in Nantes (the second time against venelles she seems to be a little injured in a knee). She really jump high. she finished best blocker of the season with 69 pts behind Ferulik (62). But she have to improve her skills IMHO. Her stats : http://lnv.choosit.com/joueurs/1923/brittnee-cooper.html

Here the video of the match against Le Hainaut in february . You can find others video of french ligue in dailymotion :
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…replay_sport#.UdQgu_lM-So

• Dresdner SC signed American Opp Meagan Ganzer. She's the one who last season first almost got to play in Schwerin (but the club eventually didn't sign her for health reasons), then played half a season in Constanta, then played some time in Puerto Rico and eventually signed in Turkey. Not sure if I remember all the details right but she definitely had a chaotic season, I hope the next one will be better for her (and Dresden!) ;)

• I saw her play twice in Nantes (the second time against venelles she seems to be a little injured in a knee). She really jump high. she finished best blocker of the season with 69 pts behind Ferulik (62). But she have to improve her skills IMHO. Her stats : http://lnv.choosit.com/joueurs/1923/brittnee-cooper.html

Here the video of the match against Le Hainaut in february . You can find others video of french ligue in dailymotion :
    http://www.dailymotion.com/vid…replay_sport#.UdQgu_lM-So

She is a much better athlete than volleyball player at this point in her career. She's always been a dominant blocker but I think could really develop into a top hitter. Hopefully with her extended three-year stint in Rabita she'll get the exposure to a higher level of play and coaching and will be able to adapt.

• Thank u! :flower: So she has some experience already...it will be nice to see how she goes in a bigger team though.

She finished as the best blocker in french Ligue A.
    She had good performances at the end of the season and did reach that non-official title
    but true in statistiques

She has power and she's quick

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Any news about Matuszkova and Lehtonen?will they play once again in Italy??

• Piacenza finished their roster with Ivana Bramborova and a young second libero Poggi. So they don't have a real backup Opp for Van Hecke :white: But I guess if necessary, Meijners will play as Opp...

Not sure if it was reported here before, but Dutch OH Kim Renkema officially stays another year in Pavia.

• Jovana Stevanovic in Casalmaggiore

Neat transfer! She's a promising MB in my opinion. too bad, there are Krsmanovic, Veljkovic, Rasic and even Ninkovic in front of her...

• I totally agree with Togutt about Czech players being a bit under-appreciated. Obviously they don't have any world-class players apart from Havlickova and Havelkova, But they are good and not so expensive. Michaela Monzoni has been playing very well, Andrea Kossanyiova is a promising young OH and Kristyna Pastulova great blocker. I hope they can find some good clubs that can possibly make them stronger. Italy or Poland would be awesome...except Muhlsteinova with the fact that she will stay on the bench as Ognjenovic's back-up next season :white: I think she's too good to be wasted.

• yes and dont forget that Kossanyiova is playing only 2nd season as OH, she was MB before but of course no chance for her to play MB in senior volleyball. :)