2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I liked... She can become more confident spiking. At least she's going to have a lot of opportunities to that. :lol:

Definitely, when I saw her playing she sometimes had problems with killing the ball, now in Korea she will get more balls so it can only help her improve ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Selin Uygur (MB) in Eczacibasi VitrA

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17458&topic=2

Ecem Alici (Junior NT OH) in Canakkale Belediyespor

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17451&topic=2

Aliona Martiniuc (OPP- Moldova NT ) in Seramikspor (2nd league )

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/9687/kugulardan-transfer-atagi/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Gizem Giraygil (S) is in Lokomotiv Baku

• Glinka said that she will play in Chemik Police.
    Monika Naczk (MB) and Katarzyna Wysocka (L) from PTPS Pila to Palac Bydgoszcz.
    Marta Kuehn-Jarek (L) from Palac Bydgoszcz to PTPS Pila.
    Agata Babicz (OH) from Aleksandrow Lodzki to PTPS Pila.
    Anna Stencel (MB) will join PTPS as well. They are looking for new middle blockers (unofficially they are in touch with Wojcieska and Pykosz) and they said that Lecia Brown (MB) won't join the team.
    Still no one knows what about Malesevic.
    Atom Trefl Sopot said that from new season second team will be built, Atom Atom Trefl II Sopot and they will participate in second league. The squad will consist of players from Gedania Gdansk. It is probably the best junior team in Poland. It looks like an interesting collaboration there. Last year they took JustynaŁukasik from Gedania.

• Spanish-argentinian oh s.olivera left Stuttgart and signed with Quimper

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Laura Dijkema in Gazi Üniversitesi Ankara (A1)

http://www.voleybolextra.com/9…ema-gazi-universitesinde/

Good luck, Laura :win:

Please, show at your new club a better level than you did in previous seasons !!

• Spanish-argentinian oh s.olivera left Stuttgart and signed with Quimper

Stuttgart didn't offer her a new contract, but at the same time, they hired her husband as assistant coach for the new season and he makes contacts with potential new players for the club. Quite ironic :aww:

VT Aurubis Hamburg signed American setter Alyssa Valentine. She played for some University teams until 2011 and was inactive in the last two years. Hamburg's American OH Ammerman met her in the gym on holidays where Valentine worked as fitness coach and established the contact between her and the club...

• Will Kozlova stay in Cannes or will she leave?if she leaves,where is she gonna play?

• Will Kozlova stay in Cannes or will she leave?if she leaves,where is she gonna play?

Kozlova signed with Proton in Russian League for next season.

• Zarechie Odinstovo renewed contracts with Ekaterina Pankova, Elena Konstantinova, Aleksandra Vinogradova, Yekaterina Romanenko, and Anastisia Babykina.

Source: Zarechie Website

• Bulgarian setter Laura Kitipova signed with Azeryol Baku.

Source: Sportal BG

• She's very tall (around 1.90) and left-handed. The last time I watched her is about 2 years ago...well, let's say it this way, for Urbino she'll be OK I guess ;)

Probably she was the cheapest setter they found :white:

• Last news about Małgorzata Glinka. Official agreement with Chemik Police will be signed on special conference meeting (10th August) during WGP in Płock.
    http://www.szczecin.sport.pl/s…0_sierpnia.html#LokSznTxt

super :super: it will be nice to see Glinka in our league
    I only afraid about Grejman, I hope that she will have chances to play sometimes :roll:

• super :super: it will be nice to see Glinka in our league
    I only afraid about Grejman, I hope that she will have chances to play sometimes :roll:

I think Chemik Police is the biggest favorite in Polish league. great setters(Ognjenovic, Muhlsteinova), experienced and powerful hitters(Glinka, Werblinska, Zebrowska), not bad MBs(Kasza, Aniol) good libero(Sawicka) and they even have great young bench players (Bjelica, Grejman).

It's a big pity that they won't be playing in CL...despite having a much stronger team than those teams that will play in CL (Dabrowa, Atom Sopot).

• I think Chemik Police is the biggest favorite in Polish league. great setters(Ognjenovic, Muhlsteinova), experienced and powerful hitters(Glinka, Werblinska, Zebrowska), not bad MBs(Kasza, Aniol) good libero(Sawicka) and they even have great young bench players (Bjelica, Grejman).

It's a big pity that they won't be playing in CL...despite having a much stronger team than those teams that will play in CL (Dabrowa, Atom Sopot).

I agree with you! Chemik Police will be one of the strongest team in OrlenLiga. There are my favoritues players, like Werblińska and Glinka so I support this team so much! ;-)

• In OrlenLiga there are no many places for players: Atom, Tauron, Chemik, Aluprof, Impel, Legionovia completed rosters. In Piła it's almost clear - probably they'll take two MBs from Atom: Pykosz and Wojcieska, Malesevic is still uncertain, though she has valid contract - I wrote about her situation with manager who wants her to play in Russia. Pałac needs a setter and maybe OH, there are rumours about Noris Cabrera. In BeefMaster Budowlani they need OH and OPP and in Muszyna, where have less money they can sign one OH/OPP, they wanted Faucette but she chose China, don't know if they are looking for new 1-2 wing spikers.
    Many girls, which played in Poland last season are without clubs. Maybe someone has info about at least one from these players: Vesna Djurisic, Courtney Thompson, Paola Ampudia, Milena Stachiotti, Mayvelis Martinez Adlun, Rita Lilliom, Iga Chojnacka, Joanna Frąckowiak, Ewelina Mikołajewska, Katarzyna Bryda, Marta Wójcik ?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game