2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Kozuch has played as OH but it was long ago in Novara.. don't know if she can still pull it through

She had also episode in Poland in Sopot as OH, when few players left team due to lack of money. In two semifinal matches in PlusLiga she played as OH with Megan Hodge :what: In rest matches at the end of season Kozuch was OPP and sometimes received a ball, but on OH were Hodge with Sieczka, what a nice reception line :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I remember Jakub Dolata said few weeks ago that there will be surprise in Muszyna if they clarify their financial situation. 3 days ago he wrote on his twitter something about Sassa, Natalia ( I suppose he meant Guadelupe Brussa) and "surprise". I think one of his clients will join Muszyna and my question is - Who is Kozuch's menager? If Dolata, everything is clear. What's more, Marek Magiera also wrote on his twitter about Kozuch ( and Lipicer) in Poland.

• She had also episode in Poland in Sopot as OH, when few players left team due to lack of money. In two semifinal matches in PlusLiga she played as OH with Megan Hodge :what: In rest matches at the end of season Kozuch was OPP and sometimes received a ball, but on OH were Hodge with Sieczka, what a nice reception line :lol:

they also had Neriman for half season :lol:

• they also had Neriman for half season :lol:

Yes, I remember when Neriman and Dorota Świeniewicz were also in team. Neriman played till 14th match, 2-3 matches later team left Świeniewicz and Amaranta Fernandez because of money. But at the first half of season reception with Neriman wasn't so bad, because Świeniewicz did quite good job there ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Any news about
    Gioli
    Grun
    Djerisilo
    Tom
    Hodge
    ??
    Where all these top players are gonna play?top teams are almost full,expect Azeryol and Ightisadchi..

• Grün, Gioli and Tom are not young anymore thus I wouldn't expect them to play on a top club unless they accept to be bench player. I am not sure if Djerisilo solved her injury problems and she didn't show anything special in recent years. Only one I wonder where she play is Hodge. She did not perform bad last season in neither NT nor herclub and can play in any team which need an offensive OH :whistle:

• any transfer news of foreign players in France, Germany, Turkey and Russia second league?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Grün, Gioli and Tom are not young anymore thus I wouldn't expect them to play on a top club unless they accept to be bench player. I am not sure if Djerisilo solved her injury problems and she didn't show anything special in recent years. Only one I wonder where she play is Hodge. She did not perform bad last season in neither NT nor herclub and can play in any team which need an offensive OH :whistle:

i don t agree with you at all..players like Tom and Gioli,even if they are not young anymore and cannot stand for a whole season on high level,they are still top players that can make difference,in particular in important match with their great experience..

• i don t agree with you at all..players like Tom and Gioli,even if they are not young anymore and cannot stand for a whole season on high level,they are still top players that can make difference,in particular in important match with their great experience..

Logan is only 31 tears old.. I can't see how she should play a bench player, that's not old at all, not young of course but there are players much older than her who still play.. and I doubt there is a club who wouldn't want Logan in there line-up

• Alix Klineman according to some rumours on Italian forums won't play in Italy next season because she is PREGNANT :cheesy: :flower:
    Now we understand why she is not with NT at Grand Prix...

• i don t agree with you at all..players like Tom and Gioli,even if they are not young anymore and cannot stand for a whole season on high level,they are still top players that can make difference,in particular in important match with their great experience..

Read what I said carefully! As you said they can not play as starter on high level, that's why I said "unless they accept to be bench player" :roll:

USAvolleyfan

To me, Tom's latest performance is not convincing and I don't think she can be starter any of Turkish top 4 teams' starting six, indeed in non of strong CL participants aiming Final Four :whistle:

• Read what I said carefully! As you said they can not play as starter on high level, that's why I said "unless they accept to be bench player" :roll:

USAvolleyfan

To me, Tom's latest performance is not convincing and I don't think she can be starter any of Turkish top 4 teams' starting six, indeed in non of strong CL participants aiming Final Four :whistle:

What a dumb post. Logan is a very strong all-around player. She cannot start in any one of Turkish top 4 teams? I think she is a better player than satori who is not effective in Euporean leagues. Gozde who was hyped by lots of Turkish fans, is just an average international Oh. Logan is also a better player than Cruz and Del Core. Actually Kazan was interested in Logan first, but she turned down their offer. I'm pretty sure if she wants, she still will be USA starter in next year's WChampionship.

• for recapitulation, V-league foreign player in Korea

IBK - Lena Olena
    Hill State - Yeliz Basa
    GS - DELA CRUZ
    HeungKuk - Vasileva
    KGC - Joyce
    Highpass Zenith - Nicole Fawcett

• What a dumb post. Logan is a very strong all-around player. She cannot start in any one of Turkish top 4 teams? I think she is a better player than satori who is not effective in Euporean leagues. Gozde who was hyped by lots of Turkish fans, is just an average international Oh. Logan is also a better player than Cruz and Del Core. Actually Kazan was interested in Logan first, but she turned down their offer. I'm pretty sure if she wants, she still will be USA starter in next year's WChampionship.

Yeah, sure, after checking your profile, it is easy to see how objective you are :roll:

I was talking about signing her as a foreign player not neutralizing her first so comparing her with a Turkish player is indeed dumb :whistle: Moreover, Gözde is much more useful player than Tom now. Noone claims that Tom is a bad player. She WAS a great player. To me, she is just a GOOD player, which is not enough to play in top teams as starter ;)