2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Yeah lets see without kozuch-brinker if they could be such succesfull in champions league like last year :flower:

In CL the draw is very important...if Busto gets the same easy draw as last season, they have good chances to reach F4 again :drink: :drink:

• Even they could be in last 8 teams i will say yeah they are as successful as last year :cup: :D

Btw, don't forget Busto lost it's best player in summer ---> Cristina Bauer...and Garzaro < Bauer :win: So, it will not be easy.

• Beijing BAIC really needs a good OH who can pass well... :whistle:
    Kozuch should think about joining Beijing as an Outside hitter to fill Zhang Ge's position...then Beijing might have chance to win a title for the next season. :flower:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

Kozuch should think about joining Beijing as an Outside hitter to fill Zhang Ge's position...then Beijing might have chance to win a title for the next season. :flower:

I also read something today about zhang and kozuch but i didnt understand anything.That would be really intersting to see kozuch as OH after for years but i'd be glad for german NT cause that means hippe and kozuch could be on the court and playing in china for sure a great chance for kozuch improving her game :flower:

Hi! Long time no see.

Kozuch can not receive on 6 rounds.

• On all that I said I supposed Marcon and Leonardi will be the only receiver. Like Carocci and Marcon did 2 seasons ago and they were so much strong duo.

I agree about Leonardi, she's just spectacular digger, but weak receiver and it was showed in the Cahmpions League.

BTW I disagree about Marcon: she would be on top 3, if she played as libero.

• yeah thanks to the german duo busto got 3rd place last year or should i thank the easy pool :roll: anyway with bauer gone i dont expect so much from them :wavy:

• yeah thanks to the german duo busto got 3rd place last year or should i thank the easy pool :roll: anyway with bauer gone i dont expect so much from them :wavy:

They always got the easiest opponent they could have found in the play-offs.

The weakest team in the 12 play-offs was Schweriner and they got them, losing in Germany, but winning at home both match and golden set.

Then they got Azerrail Baku, when there were Rabita Baku, VakifBank, Eczacibasi and Dinamo Kazan! And again they qualified by golden set.

Luck was with them. :lol:

• Engle is too weak IMO and Brown is young but not so reliable..
    Matuszkova is not young but not even that old.. she has become a consistent spiker recently, experienced and reliable, plus she knows Parisi because they work together in NT... unless she asks for a lot of money, I think she could be the best option for Busto Arsizio now :roll:

What happened with Sloetjes?

• I think it is one of the rarest time that I don't agree with Matthias :huh: I certainly don't believe that it is a good idea to sign with Kozuch instead of Matuzskova. My arguments are:

1. Kozuch is one of the most setter dependent Opp in the world due to her lack of height and athletic skills. Altough new setter Wolozs seems very talented, she is inexperienced and it is her first time to play in a team out of Poland. She might a very good choice as a backup setter but as starter I don't see the capacity to upgrade team as Lloyd did last year.

2. Busto is playing with two libero on court as Serbian NT does. That's why they need an Opp who can score more than 20 points every match, which Kozuch never does. Moreover, Bujs is a question mark for me. Yes, she had an incredible season last year however the serving and blocking level of German League and Serie A is very different. Thus, i am not quite sure she would score as much as she did last year. All in all, Busto needs an Opp such as Matuzskova.

P.S: I think both Brown and Engle are overrated players. I don't they can be starting Opp in any good teams, but it is true that they are good options as bench player :whistle:

• 2009 ECH best scorer,2011 ECH best spiker and lastly in european league kozuch again the best scorer more you can see lots of matchs she scores more than 20 points :whistle: but its not surprise again u say the things that is just your mind pretend its real :wavy: And the funniest part that i've read kozuch has lack of atletich skills when she is an opposite who attacks with fast and smart sets which is impossible for a non-athletic player :aww:

• 2009 ECH best scorer,2011 ECH best spiker and lastly in european league kozuch again the best scorer more you can see lots of matchs she scores more than 20 points :whistle: but its not surprise again u say the things that is just your mind pretend its real :wavy: And the funniest part that i've read kozuch has lack of atletich skills when she is an opposite who attacks with fast and smart sets which is impossible for a non-athletic player :aww:

When said non-athletic about Kozuch it refers to - not high jumper and strong arm hitter like Hooker, Montano.. or just high and hard spiker like Brakocevic, Gamova, Obmochaeva... but of course there are many opposite players with, how to put it up, body tipe, body constitution like Maggie.. a few of them are Flier (bit taller), Djerisilo (bit harder hitter), Faucette, Monique from Brazil (even shorter)... so they are not typical OPP hitter you'd expect like tall, hard hitters etc.
    I personally like Kozuch, I like her style, she is a good jumper, energetic, has a good serve, good defender, quick. She maybe has to go back to that 2011 ECH form, I like her the most then, when Weiss set many combination plays with her and teams did not know from where she was attacking. So I think she needs to go back in top form, but I like her as OPP. Especially when the team has another attacking OH for ex. Hodge..

• When said non-athletic about Kozuch it refers to - not high jumper and strong arm hitter like Hooker, Montano.. or just high and hard spiker like Brakocevic, Gamova, Obmochaeva... but of course there are many opposite players with, how to put it up, body tipe, body constitution like Maggie.. a few of them are Flier (bit taller), Djerisilo (bit harder hitter), Faucette, Monique from Brazil (even shorter)... so they are not typical OPP hitter you'd expect like tall, hard hitters etc.
    I personally like Kozuch, I like her style, she is a good jumper, energetic, has a good serve, good defender, quick. She maybe has to go back to that 2011 ECH form, I like her the most then, when Weiss set many combination plays with her and teams did not know from where she was attacking. So I think she needs to go back in top form, but I like her as OPP. Especially when the team has another attacking OH for ex. Hodge..

Ah ok thanks for explanation but i thought that claming a player, who is a good jumper, is not an athletic player is not right.I have said lots of times kozuch is not like gamova.montano or brakocevic but she has a special style and if u use her in right condition she is so useful for the team.Thats what i try to tell.I also hope that weiss or hanke use her with different types especially i want to see her again making slide attacks :roll:

• Ah ok thanks for explanation but i thought that claming a player, who is a good jumper, is not an athletic player is not right.I have said lots of times kozuch is not like gamova.montano or brakocevic but she has a special style and if u use her in right condition she is so useful for the team.Thats what i try to tell.I also hope that weiss or hanke use her with different types especially i want to see her again making slide attacks :roll:

Thanks for explanation, USAvolleyfan, that was what I really want to refer however, apparently hejjdeu has some troubles with English :roll: Don't keep repeating the awards Kozuch received with NT. Kozuch only plays good in NT under the guidance of Guidetti. She always always screws in her club season. That's why I don't think she is a reliable Opp. She might be helpful in a team which has two scorer OH.