2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Yeah of course she meant "Looking forward to earning LOT of money after my baby girl is born"
    Anyway all Turkish top clubs already have world class Opp, it won't be easy for her to find a contract there (I hope Fenerbahce managers won't be so stupid to release Havlickova next year and sign with this spoiled American girl)

Exactly what i think her devotion to a team other than Nt is zero

• Exactly what i think her devotion to a team other than Nt is zero

she gives birth in December, she can go to the league of Puerto Rico. and regain his form. all volleyball players play for money, but Hokker has had problems and do not know how to handle with clubs.

• she gives birth in December, she can go to the league of Puerto Rico. and regain his form. all volleyball players play for money, but Hokker has had problems and do not know how to handle with clubs.

In what club season other than in Pesaro has she had problems?! Last year in Krasnodar all the players had problems with the coach.. but she played the whole season and they won Challenge Cup. She had a great season in Brazil, she loved Osasco, she loved the girls, the girls loved her.. The season in Italy is another story, I can't explain it right now. I don't know what's strange when a player likes to play in a league where she'll be payed a lot, everybody loves that. If you're good you'll get good offers and earn a lot.

• In what club season other than in Pesaro has she had problems?! Last year in Krasnodar all the players had problems with the coach.. but she played the whole season and they won Challenge Cup. She had a great season in Brazil, she loved Osasco, she loved the girls, the girls loved her.. The season in Italy is another story, I can't explain it right now. I don't know what's strange when a player likes to play in a league where she'll be payed a lot, everybody loves that. If you're good you'll get good offers and earn a lot.

I don't want to turn this into another of the Pesaro vs. Hooker threads so I'll keep it brief and play the devil's advocate :) In Osaco, she had the incident where she hurt her hand after punching a table or wall after an argument with her boyfriend that led to her missing matches because of the injury. In Krasnodar she missed matches due to a knee injury, and if memory serves me right, I believe she may have went back to the USA for a bit to operate and rehab instead of rehab with the team. While I didn't have a problem with that, there are those that thought it was a bit selfish. So while Pesaro is obviously the case that everyone refers to, Hooker's other club seasons have not went as smooth as you're making them seem.

• I don't want to turn this into another of the Pesaro vs. Hooker threads so I'll keep it brief and play the devil's advocate :) In Osaco, she had the incident where she hurt her hand after punching a table or wall after an argument with her boyfriend that led to her missing matches because of the injury. In Krasnodar she missed matches due to a knee injury, and if memory serves me right, I believe she may have went back to the USA for a bit to operate and rehab instead of rehab with the team. While I didn't have a problem with that, there are those that thought it was a bit selfish. So while Pesaro is obviously the case that everyone refers to, Hooker's other club seasons have not went as smooth as you're making them seem.

I forgot about the hand in Brazil.. About knee injuries, she jumps high, she jumps very much so it's normal..

• Lauren Paolini to Hitachi Automotive Systems

Will she play as MB or Opp?

Source?

• Unilever signed with Drussyla (17). She was the captain of Brazilian U18 team at the World Championship in Thailand.

It's nice to see youngers finding a place where they can develop their skills. Lais Vasques in Minas and Gabi in Vôlei Amil... Lorenne is also a good shot. She was playing for ADC/Bradesco with Valquíria and Lazia during National League. I wish they find a club in order to be able to play Superliga.

• Besiktas is testing Russian OH Lioubov Yagodina.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow! I remeber her from Bielsko-Biala. There was even a chance to have her in our NT. Personally, I miss her.

oh she was amazing in Bielsko ! i remember her very well, it was best BKS's best years :) good player :)

• Any news about Maggie Kozuch? Its obvious that she wont play in China...

"I would like to play in Poland again. The dream would be Brazil, I already had an offer of times there, but a year ago I had other priorities." she said.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "I would like to play in Poland again. The dream would be Brazil, I already had an offer of times there, but a year ago I had other priorities." she said.

So... It will be Poland. :what:

• Polish setter Marta Haladyn will play in German 2nd league for NawaRo Straubing. Her fiance works near Munich and she wants to be close to him, thus the decision...

Source

and she played so terrible last seasons that probably nobody other wanted her :whistle: :whistle:

• and she played so terrible last seasons that probably nobody other wanted her :whistle: :whistle:

Agree, she was just terrible :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, she was just terrible :lol:

Well...Vilsbiburg is in the that region too, so it's possible that she might have played there if they were interested, but they have USA NT setter Jenna Hagglund and a young German girl...

By the way...I wanted to ask before but I forgot: did Mia Jerkov renew her contract in Bursa? Because on TV during ECH quarterfinal, Angelina Grün said that Mia Jerkov will play in Uralochka next season because she is a "fan" of Nikolai Karpol and likes to play under his guidance every once in a while ?(
    Maybe she got the info from "official" team list, but it's so many years ago that Jerkov played in Uralochka the last time, hard to imagine it is written anywhere as her current club :|

EDIT: In the official team list of Croatia is really written Uralochka as Jerkov's club :what: But they also list Alajbeg as Volero player...most other clubs are correct though...