Russian Federation NT 2013

• Goncharova is/was Ukranian and Calderon Cuban so... Same as Aguero and Costagrande in Italy

Depend on weather Goncharova already played for adult Nt. You can find the rules in Italian Nt topic I think. ;) Cause it is the same case as Sorokaite and Costagrande, and I think both will be able to play together, cause Indre never played for Lithania Nt.

• Depend on weather Goncharova already played for adult Nt. You can find the rules in Italian Nt topic I think. ;) Cause it is the same case as Sorokaite and Costagrande, and I think both will be able to play together, cause Indre never played for Lithania Nt.

Natalia played for Ukraine Senior NT, her sister did not, so those two can play together in Russia NT, but not Natalia and Calderon.

• so the rule is only one transfer (naturalized) player are allowed per NT? i did not know that. thank you for your replies.

this is a peculiar situation because in other sports (athletics/ T&F, for example), there's not limit. qatar and bahrain have in particular "bought" dozens of foreign athletes, and now UAE, turkey and AZ are doing the same (mostly kenyan and ethiopian runners), which i think is pathetic. BHR and QAT would buy entire volleyball teams if they could!!!! (i think their soccer/football teams are mostly foreigners anyway.)

• Pasynkova #5 is a great player. Good reception, atack, block and serve. Is the new Sokolova!

Pasynkova and Obmochaeva, and the return of the Tatiana Kosheleva in WGP.

Pankova - Obmochaeva

Pasynkova - Kosheleva

Zaryazhko - ?

Kryuchkova

• Rodrigo, I'd add as second MB Dinaskaya or Shlyakhovaya, both are quite good blockers. Any choice is better than Borodakova :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I would pick Morozova :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I would pick Morozova :drink:

Also good choice :thumbsup: we'll see on whom will rely Marichev ^^ In WGP roster there are: Borodakova, Zaryazhko, Dianskaya, Shlyakhovaya, Moroz and Orlova.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• any ideas why Morozova is not playing? Is she injured or something? cause she's definitely better than Borodakova.

• After Yeltsin Cup, I think we have to substitute the three major players of Rússia, Sokolova, Gamova and Artamonova.

Again Pasynkova made a great game in reception and attack. 19 points in final match. Best Scorer.

Now we wait the return of Tatiana Kosheleva.

Koheleva, Pasynkova and Obmochaeva.

• I like Zaryazhko a lot. She could be a tough competitor for Brazil's Thaisa.

Obmochaeva is good as usual, but I hope she adjusts the way she plays a bit. In my opinion, in OG2012, she approached the ball a bit too slowly and almost all the time she hit the ball cross court, which was predictable, so the ball was occasionally blocked. She can be a bit faster and has a more variety of attacks. (attack for touch or hit the ball straight down).

It is good to see Pasynkova. She seems to have good potential. I like Natalia Malykh too. With Obmoecheva and Isaeva, however, Malykh may not have much chance to play. She is still very young though.

I also hope Russia NT has more combination play. All the players in the team now seem agile, so they can definitely do that. I can't wait to see them in WGP :)

• any ideas why Morozova is not playing? Is she injured or something? cause she's definitely better than Borodakova.

Morozova this wound, and trains in Croatia with Kosheleva.

• 12 russians for Grand Prix:

Setters: Pankova - Matienko

Middle Blockers: Borodakova - Zaryazhko - Shlyakhovaya

Spikers: Kosheleva - Pasynkova - Chaplina - Malykh

Oppossittes: Obmochaeva - Isaeva

Líbero: Malova

http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/news/2013-07-27/602536/

• Except Matienko, all other player choice makes sense :thumbup: (Dianskaya instead of Borodakova would be nice too :whistling: )