2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Well, Zagumny is most likely leaving Kędzierzyn... but donnu if I'm not too big supporter of Seba Świderski to wish such a surprise in the form of Travica in his team :gone:

anyway it is sure he'll play in Poland...at least we won't see him here :gone: :whistle:

• anyway it is sure he'll play in Poland...at least we won't see him here :gone: :whistle:

It is SURE? Wait... Are you sure if it's sure? Well, Kubiak will be in seven heaven, I'm sure (if u know what I mean :D ). And since Grodecki, I mean the president of Jastrzębski club, is such a funny guy, I wouldn't be surprise if he was determined to get Travica. Geez, I'm scared now. 'Cause it's really possible option. It just came to my mind. And you know why? 'Cause I don't really believe Travica will go to the club which won't play in CL. So in Poland he has only three options. Well, Resovia is out since they contracted Fabian. But what if Grodecki really thinks - like almost every other ekhm... "expert", doesn't matter how weird it actually is - that Travica is such a talented and great setter and yet he won Olympic bronze so that he will be strengthening of Jastrzębski? Not to say how spectacular transfer it could be (in his opinion), since Grodecki really like to be in the spotlight if it comes to transfer policy. Hell, I won't have a moment of peace now... :sos:

• Alexis Gonzalez (Personal Bolivar) to Rennes.

source

• Resovia probably signs with Penchev... I feel sorry for this guy already, but it was his decision.

Why you are sorry? Do you think he'll have a thorough and longlasting relationship with the bench or you have other reasons?

• Why you are sorry? Do you think he'll have a thorough and longlasting relationship with the bench or you have other reasons?

Resovia destroys talents. Let's hope they won't do the same with Penchev as they did with some Polish players in the past.

• Michal Winiarski is leaving Skra and moving to Novy Urengoy

source

• Ludovic Castard signed 2 year contract with AS Cannes but he wont play as OH but as OPP

OPP Pavel Bartik left Beauvais and joined Sete. That means Milan Bencz is leaving.

Setter Benjamin Toniutti signed with CMC Ravenna.

• Official news

Dawid Konarski (2-year contract) and Nikolay Penchev (2+1) in Resovia Rzeszów:

http://www.assecoresovia.pl/pl…jacym-asseco-resovii.html
    http://www.assecoresovia.pl/pl…we-z-asseco-resovia-.html

Michał Winiarski is leaving Ska Bełchatów to play abroad:

http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…arski-odchodzi-z-pge-skry

Quote from YavorD

Well, seriously, do you think Resovia has huge chances to achieve something in the Champions League? Every match they get there would be a bonus, but unless they are quite lucky with the knock-out stage draw, I don't see them advancing to the F4 (I guess it was the same big thing you meant). If Bartman is leaving indeed and they can't afford to pay hefty salaries, Konarski just seems a great choice. Based on the circumstances I wouldn't say it's a step back either :)

Of course I do, they're my team! 8)

And now for real. Champions League is one of their announced goals for next season. And I don't necessarily expect F4, but I do want to see some good performance and fight. Which, in my opinion, would be anything more than 0-3 or 1-3 against any Italian or Russian team there is (even though this season their game looked much better than the final results would suggest, for example the sets against Lube in Rzeszów were close and for me personally that match was the first glimmer of hope). They're the Polish champion, god dammit! We should expect more from them. Not trash them senseless after something doesn't go right (as many, MANY people here in Poland did), but slightly higher expectations are okay as long as they are healthy.
    Resovia needs strong, vivid, emotional characters like oxygen and in my opinion Konarski is just not that. I'd love to be wrong about him though.

• It is SURE? Wait... Are you sure if it's sure? Well, Kubiak will be in seven heaven, I'm sure (if u know what I mean :D ). And since Grodecki, I mean the president of Jastrzębski club, is such a funny guy, I wouldn't be surprise if he was determined to get Travica. Geez, I'm scared now. 'Cause it's really possible option. It just came to my mind. And you know why? 'Cause I don't really believe Travica will go to the club which won't play in CL. So in Poland he has only three options. Well, Resovia is out since they contracted Fabian. But what if Grodecki really thinks - like almost every other ekhm... "expert", doesn't matter how weird it actually is - that Travica is such a talented and great setter and yet he won Olympic bronze so that he will be strengthening of Jastrzębski? Not to say how spectacular transfer it could be (in his opinion), since Grodecki really like to be in the spotlight if it comes to transfer policy. Hell, I won't have a moment of peace now... :sos:

sorry sorry don't panic...I wrote wrongly the sentence! It was more a question...is it sure that Travica will play in Poland? it was given for sure while Macerata was still playing in the play offs but now all the strongest teams are signing with other setters, so I was wondering if it is true or just a rumor!

and doesn't Jastrzebski have already Tichacek?

• sorry sorry don't panic...I wrote wrongly the sentence! It was more a question...is it sure that Travica will play in Poland? it was given for sure while Macerata was still playing in the play offs but now all the strongest teams are signing with other setters, so I was wondering if it is true or just a rumor!

Tichacek stays in Resovia :tzz:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Resovia probably signs with Penchev... I feel sorry for this guy already, but it was his decision.

I'm not so worried about Niki. I kinda have a hunch that he will fit perfectly, improve a lot and will play big role.

Michal Winiarski is leaving Skra and moving to Novy Urengoy

source

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jastrzębski had Tischer and I hope they still have him and will have him.

• Gundars Celitans in Istanbul BB

Resul Tekeli renewed her contract with HalkBank for 2 years.

Source : voleybolunsesi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: