2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• How certain is the transfer of Atanasijevic? Because quite honestly, I find no logic in his decision.

https://twitter.com/AAtanasijevic/status/331053091443060736

https://twitter.com/AAtanasijevic/status/331356751196721152

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• How certain is the transfer of Atanasijevic? Because quite honestly, I find no logic in his decision.

Italy 100%, the only uncertainty here is the club. However, one of the journalists closely related to Bełchatów already said it's gonna be Perugia. Maybe because of the Serbian coach? I think it was Skra who let him go. They couldn't afford to keep both him and Wlazły.

• Tours's official roster for next season: (players not in bold were still under contract with the team)

Setters: Pinheiro , Dillies
    Opposites: Konecny , Falafala
    Middle Blockers: Hardy-Dessources, Smith, Philipp Collin (22 yo, 2,04m Dresden)
    Outside Hitters : Kamil Baranek, Kevin Klinkenberg (23 yo, 1,97m, Maaseik) , Jayson Jablonsky (27 yo, 1,98m, Lubljana), Nicholas Hoag (20 yo, 2 m, Canada)
    Libero: Exiga

Coach is likely to be Paes, since he is willing to remain in Tours and the club wants to keep him. They are currently discussing about the length of the contract (just like Konecny last season) and chould agree on a 3 seasons contract.

About the player leaving the team:

Emmanuel Ragondet will sign in Ajaccio. There has been no official news about Popp, Simin, Szymkowiak or Guittet.

• I read some interesting rumour this morning. Well, I don't really believe it's gonna happen but still interesting. ZAKsa wants Savani.

Conte, Uriarte... I may actually have to start liking Bełchatów now! :what:

Pretty nice roster, I have to say. Argentinian magic fingers on setting, French-Argentinian reception, Polish middle, Wlazły back on attack... I wonder if the roster is already completed.

• Remember that last year Yavor gave link to one transfer and that was site where were- name surname country actual club last club. I'm lazy to search in topic from last year.

• Italy 100%, the only uncertainty here is the club. However, one of the journalists closely related to Bełchatów already said it's gonna be Perugia. Maybe because of the Serbian coach? I think it was Skra who let him go. They couldn't afford to keep both him and Wlazły.

also volleyball.it says it is Perugia...!

• Agamez,Hansen and Bravo left Arkas.Probably Perrin will continue,he improved a lot

Who is better? Agamez or Schmitt?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Agamez,Hansen and Bravo left Arkas.Probably Perrin will continue,he improved a lot
    Who is better? Agamez or Schmitt?

In Korea Schmitt was scoring machine, but in Russia he wasn't the same guy. I wonder how he'll play in Turkey. It can be hard to replace Agamez, but Gavin can do it.

This team turns officially Canada NT now? :rolll:

Please no NTs in clubs :lol: fortunately Urnaut is from Slovenia ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Dutch OH Jeroen Rauwerdink signed a 2-years-contract with Cuneo

• Journalists say that Glen Hoag actually wanted to keep Agamez but he demands 2x of his current salary for next season (his current salary is very high either :lol: ) that's why they turned to Gavin Schmitt.Burutay Subasi also left Arkas.

I think only Halbank or a russian team can statisfy the salary that he demands right now.HalkBank kept their all local players and they probably will transfer Burutay too.From foreign players i think only Priddy Reid will stay.Egyptian opposite Ahmed will move to Galatasaray.We can see a very strong HalkBank next season :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wojtek Włodarczyk in Skra Bełchatów.
    http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…kolejnym-graczem-pge-skry

5 OHs in Skra. 5... The question is who will be the most friendly with the bench.

Cupkovic should leave and then will be 4: Conte, Włodarczyk, Antiga and Bąkiewicz.

• Cupkovic should leave and then will be 4: Conte, Włodarczyk, Antiga and Bąkiewicz.

Alright. So how is this NT rookie? Is he better at receiving or attacking?
    Because if he's the substitute of Facu I'd bet he's good at scoring.

• Cupkovic should leave and then will be 4: Conte, Włodarczyk, Antiga and Bąkiewicz.

maybe Cupkovic will play as Opp?

• maybe Cupkovic will play as Opp?

Cupkovic was useless, in some matches he was OH substitution, sometimes OPP substitution and he didn't use this chance. I tihnk he should leave.

Alright. So how is this NT rookie? Is he better at receiving or attacking? Because if he's the substitute of Facu I'd bet he's good at scoring.

He's offensive OH, so he can be Conte's back-up ^^