2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Bartman, Dobrowolski and Kovacevic are leaving Resovia.
    http://www.assecoresovia.pl/pl…dl-z-asseco-resovii-.html
    http://www.assecoresovia.pl/pl…ie-z-asseco-resovia-.html

Damn, what a bummer about Zibi. Guess it was all about the money, since Resovia clearly stated it is not their intention to "overpay" anyone. But do they really believe they can actually achieve something in CL with Konarski? ?( That's not a step forward IMO.
    And Kovacevic is a great guy, shame he wasn't given more credit this season, but Kowal clearly didn't want him. I wish him best of luck wherever he goes.

Well, I have a feeling that Konarski is still growing, if u know what I mean, and I'm sensing he can be a real monster in Resovia too. Pity that Zibi is leaving but kinda used to his all-the-time changes :D This time it's even more sad 'cause he's most likely leaving Poland. Together with Kurek and Felipe another great personality missing in our league.
    If we're talking about Kovacevic I'm disappointed too. I like the guy and was in heaven before the season. I already saw him in starting six. Well, Kowal cracked my beautiful visions again :P

And the problem with new OHs is that rumors don't exactly whisper "world-class". Rumors whisper "Marechal and Penchev" :aww:

Don't want to cross out anybody but I just don't know what to expect from Marechal. Penchev would be interesting choice, donnu if the best, but interesting for sure. Reception in plus ;)

And Jochen Shoepps is not worse than Bartman in my opinion. If not better, than more reliable for sure.

Not worse, ofc, but the thing is that these two together were like perfect package.
    And Fabian is coming. He has such a good connection with Zibi. It would be great combination Drzyzga & Bartman / Tichacek & Schoeps.

Apparently Skra is getting quite close to signing Conte, or at least they're very much interested. All about money talk now.

And Resovia is taking part in this race. Funny as always :D If only there weren't rumours...

• And Resovia is taking part in this race. Funny as always :D If only there weren't rumours...

This one I actually believe in, Mielewski confirmed ;) I'm not that much into spreading nonsensical rumors.

• Oskar Kaczmarczyk will be 2nd coach of Zaksa

This one I actually believe in, Mielewski confirmed ;) I'm not that much into spreading nonsensical rumors.

What concretely? Conte & Skra, Conte & Resovia or big battle for Conte between Skra and Resovia? Any club he'll join would be nice ;)

• I can't see any istanbul club that can transfer him right now.Fenerbahce has Marshall and Fonteles,Galatasaray will have small budget next season but he can play for Arkas or Halbank.If he choose Halbank or Arkas at least he can see her once a week :lol:

Once a week it's better than never, right? hahahaha. I think that if have some team interessed in him there and is going to play the Champions League i don't see why choose Skra and stay away from the one that he loves.

• source?

Actually I should not have post it as an official transfer.
    Philippe Blain (Montpellier's manager since January) said during the French Championship Final broadcast that the team was "talking" with Redwitz. I did not watch the broadcast myself, and the news was first post on Tours's board as something sure. An other member has since reported the acurate words of Blain, so it's not that clear!

Montpellier is rumored to get some help from local businessman Louis Nicollin, already president of Montpellier's soccer team.
    About Le Marrec, last rumor was that he was going to remain in Montpellier as a backup.

Both signing of Redwitz and Le Marrec make sense as family choices.

• maybe IBB?

It could be but his expectations shouldn't be high about salary.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Travica will leave Macerata. Instead of Him will come De Cecco.
    Vermiglio will play in Fakel, Zygadlo in Zenit.

• More news on the Brazilian market:

Sada Cruzeiro switched their bench setters: Daniel left and Vinhedo (Benfica) has joined.
    And more importantly: it's been announced that Vôlei Futuro will keep their project and play next season! :cheesy:

Source 1 ; Source 2

• so what about Travica?

Luckily his adventure with possible coming to Skra ended as fast as the rumours about it had spread :D Skra is quick in transfer decisions this year. They signed Uriarte before I shooted myself seeing through the eyes of my imagination Travica hugging Skra's bee.

• Luckily his adventure with possible coming to Skra ended as fast as the rumours about it had spread :D Skra is quick in transfer decisions this year. They signed Uriarte before I shooted myself seeing through the eyes of my imagination Travica hugging Skra's bee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: so let's see who will have Travica! :gone:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: so let's see who will have Travica! :gone:

Well, Zagumny is most likely leaving Kędzierzyn... but donnu if I'm not too big supporter of Seba Świderski to wish such a surprise in the form of Travica in his team :gone: