2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Wasn't Vissotto confirmed in Turkey like right after the Russian finals? Either way, if he keeps his shape for the next season, it seems that RJX will still be a threat (especially if Murilo signs with them as well).

• Serbian NT OH Marko Ivović from Maliye Mili Piyango to Paris Volley

French NT libero Jenia Grebennikov signed contract with VfB Friedrichshafen.

I'm really surprised to see Jenia in Germany 8| I know he had offers from Italy and Russia, he wanted to move to a bigger club in higher quality league. There is no doubt VfB is a big club but German league is much weaker than French so I'm not so sure he made good choice.

• HalkBank managers moved to Qatar for Michael Sanchez Bozhulev

Source : http://www.voleybolextra.com/7…anchez-icin-katara-gitti/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vissotto me is not a good hire, it does not fit with the type of Brazilian game. Ricardinho and he could not work together for the well being settes fast.

• Vissotto is always a question mark to me. I always prefered Théo to him. And both Wallace de Souza and Wallace Martins are still better in my opinion.

RJX looks a lot weaker than previous season. And to be honest Théo didn't play his best season...

• Serbian NT OH Marko Ivović from Maliye Mili Piyango to Paris Volley

French NT libero Jenia Grebennikov signed contract with VfB Friedrichshafen.

I'm really surprised to see Jenia in Germany 8| I know he had offers from Italy and Russia, he wanted to move to a bigger club in higher quality league. There is no doubt VfB is a big club but German league is much weaker than French so I'm not so sure he made good choice.

Trust me, the financial parameters in the Bundesliga (OK, maybe in the top 3-4 teams mostly) are not bad at all and surely beat Italy. We don't know which Russian club offered him a contract, so maybe he chose participation in the CL and higher domestic final chances to some mid-rank Russian team and their money. Plus he comes from Rennes, so I think it's a step forward for him. I only don't know where Nikola Rosic, VfB's libero, will be heading to.

In other news, MB Matthew Denmark (USA, VfB Friedrichshafen, 32-year-old) quits volleyball. He will go back to the USA with his girlfriend, get married soon and start a new career outside the sports hall.

Bjorn Hoehne (German NT, OH, 193 cm, Berlin Recycling Volleys) joins TV Ingersoll Buhl.

• Theo Lopes is the new opposite of Castellana Grotte!!
    http://www.newmatervolley.it/lista.aspx?tbl=news&id=670&dtl=-1&frm=-1&rdb=data desc

Piscopo and Cesarini to Molfetta, where Saitta has been confirmed together with coach Cichello

Jason de Rocco and Maurice Torres to Latina. any info about this two american players?
    http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=2972

• Theo Lopes is the new opposite of Castellana Grotte!!
    http://www.newmatervolley.it/lista.aspx?tbl=news&id=670&dtl=-1&frm=-1&rdb=data desc

Piscopo and Cesarini to Molfetta, where Saitta has been confirmed together with coach Cichello

Jason de Rocco and Maurice Torres to Latina. any info about this two american players?
    http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php?idr=2972

Maurice Torres was the opposite in the American Junior NT for the WCH in Brazil 2011. USA had a decent team back then, Torres had some nice games, but nothing super impressive, so I can't say Latina hit the jackpot yet. As far as I understand, the plan is for him to be the second option to Michalovic. Maybe I would put Torres on the same level as Murphy Troy who was the back-up opposite in Prandi's team until recently.

I don't know anything about de Rocco.

• Maurice Torres was the opposite in the American Junior NT for the WCH in Brazil 2011. USA had a decent team back then, Torres had some nice games, but nothing super impressive, so I can't say Latina hit the jackpot yet. As far as I understand, the plan is for him to be the second option to Michalovic. Maybe I would put Torres on the same level as Murphy Troy who was the back-up opposite in Prandi's team until recently.

I don't know anything about de Rocco.

thank you for the info!! :drink:

• Some news from Russia

Anton Astashenkov (MB, Fakel), Anton Mysin (Yugra, OPP) to Loko Novosibirsk

Alexander Krivets (MB, Dynamo Moscow) to Dynamo Krasnodar

Arkadiy Kozlov (MB, 208 cm, 32-year-old) from Yaroslavich to Lokomotiv Novosibirsk as well.

• Bjorn Hoehne (German NT, OH, 193 cm, Berlin Recycling Volleys) joins TV Ingersoll Buhl.

I didn't get why he leaves Berlin Recycling Volleys. This club is arguably the most competitive one in Germany and he doesn't have to sit on bench too often due to some injuries and bad momenst from Touzinskiy and Kromm.He got many times being in the starting lineup in the past season. Is it Berlin Recycling is gona sign more competitive OHs that trigger his leaving? I guess that probably explains it. Touzinskiy is getting older, becoming less efficiency and suffering more and more injuries. I kind of believe they will introduce new OHs sooner.

• I think it's a bullshit, but the most popular (not the best) volleyball source in Poland says, that Penchev twins may go to Politechnika Warszawska. Personally I'm not against it, but I don't really know who the hell came up with such an idea. Just sayin'.